40EUR [PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/WU/PSC] for 10-20 minuets work (ID verification needed)! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlazeSmurf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

40EUR [PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/WU/PSC] for 10-20 minuets work (ID verification needed)!

++ How to get 40 Euros for free ++ 10-20 minutes of your time! ++

Step 1. Go to Blockchain Wallet - Exchange Cryptocurrency and create your own wallet.
    Step 2. Go to Claim your free Stellar XLM , verify your e-mail address, fill in your country of residence and your first name, last name and date of birth.
    Step 3. Complete the ID validation.
    Step 4. Now you just have to wait. Normally it takes 5 minutes – 2 hours before your ID will be validated. If the system fails to validate your ID, it can take up to 1 week.
    Step 5. Message me that you’ve completed step 4.
    Step 6. When your ID is validated, go to Claim your free Stellar XLM again and claim your XLM / Stellar.
    Step 7. On Blockchain, go to ‘Stellar’ and click on the ‘Send’ button.
    Step 8. Send your Stellar to GBAB3Y2DWGGAUSTY2Z7TFW7QBC36PLOZTS554VFDHFYJZCKMXD PDGN6F
    Step 9. Message me when you sent this transaction.
    Step 10. Receive your 40EUR

I can pay with PayPal/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/Western Union/PSC. You can choose.

Add me on skype - live:apexlegendsmurf_1 before sending XLM to me.

40EUR [PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/WU/PSC] for 10-20 minuets work (ID verification needed)!