364 Human Paladin Swift Spectral Tiger, Mop/Wod cm gold, Grommloc, Murkalot, Murkidan menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

uforce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

364 Human Paladin Swift Spectral Tiger, Mop/Wod cm gold, Grommloc, Murkalot, Murkidan

Hello, and welcome to my thread, If you want to see the armory msg me on discord I can provide all characters armorys, contact me flex#3285
    I am selling my World of Warcraft account that I have been playing since Wrath of the Lich King (Thats pretty old eh)
    I have 16k + achievements tons of legacy achievements and feats of strengths wanna check them out look at the main paladin's armory and see if it has what your looking for Paladin Armory
    There is over 200 mounts on the account with the rarest being the swift spectral tiger and mop cm mounts (INCLUDES ALL 4)
    There is over 200 pets on the account notable ones being Grommloc (Worth 1000USD) Murkalot (Worth 750USD) and Murkidan (Worth 800USD) THATS 2550 DOLLARS not including the swift spectral tiger worth 5000USD
    The account has a wide variety when it comes to transmog especially for tabards
    The account has over 10+ 100 plus characters, thats a lot of time spent eh wanna take a peak at them check out the armory links, all the toons are on the same server other than the blood elf deathknight and human death knight the realm is Turalyon for all but the two
    LEVEL 110 PLUS
    120 Paladin
    110 Mage
    110 Rouge
    110 Shaman
    110 Druid
    110 Monk
    110 Priest
    110 Death Knight
    LEVEL 100 PLUS
    101 Demon Hunter
    100 Warlock
    103 Warrior
    100 Druid
    100 Death Knight

There is no duplicate characters if you see two of one class that means there is two on the account.
    I am looking for 250USD, but no fear this price is negotiable, A BIT, this means that I wont be going very much lower, users who send non legit offers will be blocked, no trades are being accepted. Contact method is through discord flex#3285 , I am almost on always on my pc or phone during the day due to me being a complete nerd, so add me anytime and I will get back to you fast.
    GOT QUESTIONS? Well I have answers to a lot of questions asked when buying an account.
    Why am I selling the account? I am selling the account due to me not enjoying the game that much anymore I am burnt out of mmorpg's and have been playing other games
    How will I be able to pay? I accept paypal friends and family, I am willing to go through trade guardian if you do not trust me, note you will be paying the fee and it will not be coming off of the price you give me.
    Do I get full access? Yes you will get the accounts name password security question and anything else that you would have on your own blizzard account
    Price is a bit high for just a wow account, is it not? Maybe but the account also has overwatch diablo III Starcraft 2 and Hearthstone, I list hearthstone because it has some cards that I bought, the overwatch account has an extreme amount of skins on it, making it so you will probably find a skin you like for the character you play, want to see more contact me through my contact method to get a more indepth look.
    What other games does it have? Like stated before it has overwatch diablo III Starcraft 2 and Hearthstone, and skins on Heroes of the Storm.
    Thank you for taking time to look at my ad please feel free to contact me with any additional questions you have and for buying it. Thanks.
    Last edited by uforce; 04-22-2019 at 03:05 PM.

364 Human Paladin Swift Spectral Tiger, Mop/Wod cm gold, Grommloc, Murkalot, Murkidan