0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello guys i'm korean Fix my problem.

hello guys.

plz.. fix my problem.

I use a translator.

I use this plugin.

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...gin-theme.html ([v9] Minimal plugin theme!)

name:[v9] Minimal plugin theme!

1QD.jpg

I would like to use plugins like photos.

This plug-in displays a buff icon under the character

I want to display a buff icon under a character.

Please give me a CS file.

There is no such forum site in Korea.

Thanks for reading

hello guys i'm korean  Fix my problem.
    JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do not know what plugin is this in the question.
    Definitely Minimal plugin theme does not provide anything related to buff icons.
    Maybe somebody can help to point to right direction?

There is Gigi's PartyBuffPlugin ([INTERNATIONAL] [Gigi] PartyBuffPlugin) and others like it.

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know how to use that plugin.

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    I do not know what plugin is this in the question.
    Definitely Minimal plugin theme does not provide anything related to buff icons.
    Maybe somebody can help to point to right direction?

There is Gigi's PartyBuffPlugin ([INTERNATIONAL] [Gigi] PartyBuffPlugin) and others like it.
    I do not know how to use that plugin.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs and add:

Code:
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(plugin => { 
            plugin.BuffPainter.ShowTimeLeftNumbers = true;
    	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(79607) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  //Barbarian_WrathOfTheBerserker		
      } );
    To add more (lines) look:: interfaces\controllers\sno\ISnoPowerList.cs (change the number 79607)

For example, you want to add the Convention Of Elements ring icon. you look for elements in ISnoPowerList.cs and you have this line:
    ISnoPower ConventionOfElements { get; } // 430674 - P2_ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_038

and the code that you should insert in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs would look like this:

Code:
    	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(79607) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  //Barbarian_WrathOfTheBerserker		
    	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(430674) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // ConventionOfElements
      } );
    Last edited by RNN; 04-12-2019 at 06:00 PM.

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What program should I use to edit PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs?

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    edit PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs and add:

Code:
      } );
    To add more (lines) look:: interfaces\controllers\sno\ISnoPowerList.cs (change the number 79607)

For example, you want to add the Convention Of Elements ring icon. you look for elements in ISnoPowerList.cs and you have this line:
    ISnoPower ConventionOfElements { get; } // 430674 - P2_ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_038

and the code that you should insert in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs would look like this:

Code:
    	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(430674) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // ConventionOfElements
      } );
    What program should I use to edit PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs?

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With any text editor, but I recommend this one: Notepad++ Home

By the way, you must insert that text inside customize

Code:
           public void Customize()
            {
                   HERE
            }
    Last edited by RNN; 04-12-2019 at 06:36 PM.

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With any text editor, but I recommend this one: Notepad++ Home

By the way, you must insert that text inside customize

Code:
           public void Customize()
            {
                   HERE
            }
    I downloaded the program. What do I do now? Sorry

I do not know anything about coding. Can you explain A to Z?

please

Let me know how to fix it and apply it to InGame.
    Last edited by kcoss98; 04-12-2019 at 07:01 PM.

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QWEQWEQWE.jpg

I wrote this through the program and saved it. But nothing happened.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To follow the rules of "[v9] Minimal plugin theme!" do this:
    Instead of inserting it in Customize, do it in CustomizeDefault, and exactly this text:

Code:
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Clear();   // Remove Default rules  ( for Taeguk, Focus and Restraint )
    	} );

In addition you must enable the plugin draws these icons, which by default is disabled.
    Search in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs the line

Code:
     Hud.TogglePlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(NOO);          // Player bottom: Taeguk, Focus and Restraint
    and change the NOO to YES, so
    Code:
        Hud.TogglePlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(YES);          // Player bottom: Taeguk, Focus and Restraint

In case you find a problem, you have here the modified file with those changes: [C#] PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin - Pastebin.com

If you have any more questions, tomorrow I'll answer, I'll go to sleep
    Last edited by RNN; 04-12-2019 at 08:49 PM.

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To follow the rules of "[v9] Minimal plugin theme!" do this:
    Instead of inserting it in Customize, do it in CustomizeDefault, and exactly this text:

Code:
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Clear();   // Remove Default rules  ( for Taeguk, Focus and Restraint )
    	} );

In addition you must enable the plugin draws these icons, which by default is disabled.
    Search in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs the line

Code:
     Hud.TogglePlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(NOO);          // Player bottom: Taeguk, Focus and Restraint
    and change the NOO to YES, so
    Code:
        Hud.TogglePlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(YES);          // Player bottom: Taeguk, Focus and Restraint

In case you find a problem, you have here the modified file with those changes: [C#] PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin - Pastebin.com

If you have any more questions, tomorrow I'll answer, I'll go to sleep
    Thanks, RNN.

I applied it as you told me.

Devil Hunter skill applied.

However, when using buffs, four icons are displayed

I want to reduce this to one.

I want to increase the size of the icons a little.

I hope you have a good night.

Goodnight RNN ^^

View two images

REW.jpg
    ZZZZZZ_00005.jpg

Convention of Ring Icon
    This is another plugin.
    This is not a problem.
    Last edited by kcoss98; 04-12-2019 at 09:30 PM.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Clear();  // Remove Default rules  ( for Taeguk, Focus and Restraint )
    		plugin.PositionOffset = 0.02f;  //vertical offset. Default vaule = 0.04f
    		//RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(403471) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Taeguk
    		//RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(359583) { IconIndex = 1, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Focus
    		//RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(359583) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Restraint
    		//plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(79607) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  //Barbarian_WrathOfTheBerserker		
    		//plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(430674) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // ConventionOfElements
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(302846) { IconIndex = 0, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // DemonHunter_Vengeance , all runes
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(365311) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // DemonHunter_Companion rune 5
    	} );
    I changed the IconIndex in the two rules you added, check if it works for you now
    In the skills the IconIndex will depend on the rune used, to find out which one to use you can look: plugins/BuffRuleFactory.cs at master . d3gigi/plugins . GitHub

When you type "//" on a line, everything below is ignored, it will be treated as a comment

The line "plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Clear();" delete 3 predefined rules, if you want to re-enable them all you can delete the line or write "//" in front. I write here the rules eliminated if you want to enable any specific

The size of the icons is the last number (1.0f), change it to 1.3f and compare
    You can also indicate the distance where they will appear with PositionOffset, by default it is 0.04f

(Every time you will find it easier to use the Gigi plugin that you were told before )
    Last edited by RNN; 04-13-2019 at 07:05 AM.

kcoss98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Clear();  // Remove Default rules  ( for Taeguk, Focus and Restraint )
    		plugin.PositionOffset = 0.02f;  //vertical offset. Default vaule = 0.04f
    		//RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(403471) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowStacks = true, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Taeguk
    		//RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(359583) { IconIndex = 1, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Focus
    		//RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(359583) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true }); // Restraint
    		//plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(79607) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  //Barbarian_WrathOfTheBerserker		
    		//plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(430674) { IconIndex = null, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // ConventionOfElements
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(302846) { IconIndex = 0, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // DemonHunter_Vengeance , all runes
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(365311) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f });  // DemonHunter_Companion rune 5
    	} );
    I changed the IconIndex in the two rules you added, check if it works for you now
    In the skills the IconIndex will depend on the rune used, to find out which one to use you can look: plugins/BuffRuleFactory.cs at master . d3gigi/plugins . GitHub

When you type "//" on a line, everything below is ignored, it will be treated as a comment

The line "plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Clear();" delete 3 predefined rules, if you want to re-enable them all you can delete the line or write "//" in front. I write here the rules eliminated if you want to enable any specific

The size of the icons is the last number (1.0f), change it to 1.3f and compare
    You can also indicate the distance where they will appear with PositionOffset, by default it is 0.04f

(Every time you will find it easier to use the Gigi plugin that you were told before )
    hello RNN um... sorry

Could you tell me more intuitively and easily?

There are too many words to understand.

I interpret it through the translator.

I can not understand everything.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(302846) { IconIndex = 0, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f }); // DemonHunter_Vengeance , all runes
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(365311) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, IconSizeMultiplier = 1.0f }); // DemonHunter_Companion rune 5

0,2 -> IconIndex may vary according to the skill rune

1.0f -> size of icon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast