⭐ Buy US-H WoW gold from a real person! Support small and local business!⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

everyband's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐ Buy US-H WoW gold from a real person! Support small and local business!⭐

⭐ Buy US-H WoW gold from a real person! Support small and local business!⭐-kev-jpg
    About:
    My name's Kevin and I'm a small-scale, but trusted gold-seller who has been playing the game for 10 years and selling gold alongside my regular play for the past 5 years on and off. I have a wife, a job, and am currently about to graduate with my bachelor's degree and begin working on my MBA -- your money is going to help pay my student debt and help build independent entrepreneurs in the US.

Since I am small-scale seller at this point and do not have the disposable income of the large Chinese competitors to do wholesale buying/selling, I do not have the ability to expand to as many servers and maintain the level of stock that they do. However, I am always focused on expansion to best serve the largest community possible. I hope you understand and can empathize with the situation!

Current Stock and Prices
    Only able to accept PayPal payments at this moment!

US Thrall Horde - 332k

US Dalaran Horde - 585k

US Blackhand Horde - 137k

US Emerald Dream Horde - 112k

US Zul'Jin Horde - 118k

US Illidan Horde - 326k

US Aegwynn Horde - 61k

$0.09-$0.12 per 1K gold

For exact price of your realm please contact me on Skype or Discord!

Delivery

Since I am only one real person who has a job and fast life outside of my gold-selling, I can realistically fill most orders in 2-4 hours. Depending on the time of day and day of the week, it may take as long as 8-12 hours. I guarantee that you will be able to get your order filled within 24 hours of payment.

Trade methods

Auction House trades are very safe. Put a cheap epic/rare quality item (e.g., Void Crystals) in the AH for 10K gold, and I buy the item, as well as pay for the 5% AH fee, so list the auction for 5% more than your ordering value!

Guild bank trades are by far the safest method, especially for purchases of 500k or more. You will have to invite me to your guild, I will deposit the gold in the guild bank and then leave the guild.

Get in touch via Skype or Discord with any questions!

Discord: skwattin#0671
    Last edited by everyband; 04-05-2019 at 01:03 PM.

⭐ Buy US-H WoW gold from a real person! Support small and local business!⭐