3x Realm First Priest ★ Conqueror of Naxxramas menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Linuswik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3x Realm First Priest ★ Conqueror of Naxxramas

Hey guys i want to sell my Priest i Earned 3x Realm first kills with back in 2008 i am the owner off the account for more info about the char just send me a pm or give me your skype/Discord/whatsapp/Facebook Messenger

3x Realm First Priest ★ Conqueror of Naxxramas / Magic Seeker / Obsidian Slayer ★ 1 Month Gametime ★ lvl 110 Boost ★ Char Rename ★ Server Transfer ★ Char gets Transfered to New Fresh Account with BFA ( buyer can even create it ) : - 580 euro

I can even sell the whole battle.net account with everything there is a 120 Hunter 383 ilvl and some alts 120 ele shaman 110 warr 110 ele shaman 110 rouge and the 110 priest price for everything it Will be 650 euro..

Armory link Hunter

Fozco - Character

Armory link to the Priest

Limpthepimp - Character

The payments Will be Western union or Bank transfor PayPal.. if you dont like the price then just give me a offer then we see... i can Maybe Drop the price some depends on the buyer...
    Last edited by Linuswik; 04-02-2019 at 01:06 PM.

3x Realm First Priest ★ Conqueror of Naxxramas