Buying gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Buying gold

Papya's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying gold

Hello i want to buy any amount between 100k gold for 6$ on eu and between 100k for 9$ on us servers .

I am looking to buy a good amount of gold but I have some pretty strict requirements to protect myself and you as well. Please read my requirements and if you fit this bill and have a good amount of gold to offer (regardless of rep) contact me and we can work something out.

1) All the gold must be earned by sanctioned methods (Excludes: Botting, AH Manipulation, Scamming and Theft)
    2) The gold must be traded by face to face\Guild bank
    3) Payment method is Paypal preferred and skrill\wmz

I will be looking to buy 500K+ and I will most likely be buying on a regular basis. However, if you are quitting or looking to get rid of surplus I will still consider your offers!

I am looking to pay $5-10$ per 100k but I have some wiggle room depending on the deal we can come to.

Please contact me in skype

Buying gold