Xeraph - Overwatch Internal - Aimbot - Flickbot - Trigger & ESP + HWID Spoofer menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CC here)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mememachinez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

best cheat 10/10 recommend staff are great 2

tamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

If you can do $100 US a month PM me I'll be a buyer

kkk089's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Any bans so far?

Xeraph_Vortex's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by kkk089 View Post
    Any bans so far?
    We have been running for two months, there will always be manuals, especially for those who rage blatantly.

As long as you customize your settings to look like a human, you will be fine,
    raging over long periods was possible before, but it seems Blizzard has taken adequate measures with the increase of hackers in OW since we launched.

I find this to be quite natural however, since our OW user base is growing rapidly,
    but we have yet to be hit with a "detection" in terms of your account being suspended on injection,
    or receiving a delayed suspension after injection alone, there is always a risk when cheating, but account security is always our number one priority.

We freeze subscriptions whenever it's fair, during BETA-Testing of our new Full Kernel driver for instance (currently ongoing) any potential downtime, is rewarded with compensations.

User feedback is very important to us, we always do our best to satisfy our customers.

kkk089's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Im boosting accounts so would be nice to chat with you on Discord. Im adding you.

nour1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Best cheat and the price is just unbeatable, especially for the damn good price.
    Have been using it 2 months straight, semi-legit with not a single ban but several GM accounts.

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Used it, for a couple of days, i had originally bought a week but i had to get a refund due to an emergency, All the guys at xera are great, Vortex + other admin staff, very helpful, take my word on it.. the bot is extremely powerful.

Ty for being understanding in my situation Vortex.

eliiiii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Okay look - if you are searching for a good cheat for Overwatch, this is it.Admins and support staff are constantly active on their forums and discord server, replying to DMs and going out of their way to fix individual issues users may have.

The cheat is an internal memory bot with a perfect ESP, which is fully customisation. You can also make the cheat look totally legit, and with the right settings you could climb to 4k+ without ever getting called out.

At the moment, it does have some issues and in my opinion, lacks a proper flickbot (have to combine aimbot with trigger, instead of having a flickbot that flicks to target and shoots automatically). However, all subscriptions are frozen while the issues are worked on, so no worries.

Great price too. Not much more to say, just try it and you will be far from disappointed.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 23 Hours Ago at 02:12 PM. Reason: Do not compare to other services.

Xeraph_Vortex's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by eliiiii View Post
    Okay look - if you are searching for a good cheat for Overwatch, this is it.Admins and support staff are constantly active on their forums and discord server, replying to DMs and going out of their way to fix individual issues users may have.

The cheat is an internal memory bot with a perfect ESP, which is fully customisation. You can also make the cheat look totally legit, and with the right settings you could climb to 4k+ without ever getting called out.

At the moment, it does have some issues and in my opinion, lacks a proper flickbot (have to combine aimbot with trigger, instead of having a flickbot that flicks to target and shoots automatically). However, all subscriptions are frozen while the issues are worked on, so no worries.

Great price too. Not much more to say, just try it and you will be far from disappointed.
    Thank you for the feedback @eliiiii. I'm fairly certain you setup something that will provide adequate flick bot performance if you follow the guide on our forums ""2LEGIT2QUIT" settings thread.

My flick config for ashe, feat Darude Sandstorm:
    https://streamable.com/q80dp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12