Ragnarok M [Global] Power Leveling and ET Service !!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ganzieddongs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ragnarok M [Global] Power Leveling and ET Service !!!!

Although is not a fancy post but our service is legit. Come talk to us.

Hello! guys !!! We are providing power leveling and ET service.
    If you’re interested, a kindly message to @ET-operator! So we can further discuss the services offered. Using an emulator is highly recommended!!!

Discord: Discord or Add: Phokitto#7888 or Boororo#5496, if you add Phokitto tell him that Boororo referred.

VIP member gets 10% discount

ET-Service

[1 to 79]: 170k zeny per char or $5 (paypal)
    Time : 20-30mins
    [1 to 80]: 200k zeny per char or $8 (paypal)
    [1 to 90]: 420k zeny per char or $10 (paypal)

Reviews

Surreption[1]Today at 8:53 PM
    Got a 1-80 ET carry. Didn't get as much loot as the person above :frowning: but it was fast. Had one wipe due to the boss spawning too close. Swapped channels once. Overall a good experience. It'd be nice to be able to choose one channel up to a certain level, probably up till 60. And then after 60, it would be up to the carry. I guess it would be weird since there are multiple people getting carried. Will probably buy another run next week.

Emisanda[1]Today at 7:30 PM
    Good:
    Fast and reliable ET run at a good price, got a lot of profit from the loot and had almost no problem on the way.

Could be better:
    Can improve some communication and maybe let customers choose a channel, even if some MVP would cost more (I wanted mistress

My rating:
    9/10
    I'll definitely buy the service again

We have groups of people doing it by rotation. Currently got 3 Main guys running it.
    To speed up the process, sometimes we run 1-70 Floors while you wait for 70-90.
    Last edited by ganzieddongs; 03-05-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Ragnarok M [Global] Power Leveling and ET Service !!!!