<< FREEHOLD leveling boost 110-120  >> menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Peja5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<< FREEHOLD leveling boost 110-120 >>

<< SELLING Freehold Leveling service 110 - 120 EU SERVERS ONLY >> done by experienced member of 4 boosting Communities in - game. Over 550 Freehold runs with many returning customers.

Time per full boost from 110 - 120 approximately 2.5 hour . Fast delivery within short time . Boosting both sides Horde and Alliance.

Get rid of your boring hours spent on leveling by question and loosing your nerves on boring and dead content. Afford yourself the least time spend on unnecessary stuff and the most time spend on the real end game things. It will be my pleasure to be part of your journey and helping you achieve it .

<< In short terms explanation of my boosting method >>
    I will invite you and manage summon for you to the freehold dungeon. I'm putting markers on the floor where is safe spot for you to stand in dungeon while I make big pulls of mobs and killing them for you to get exp. At the end of the dungeon, last boss will be killed also. Shortly after that, NPC appears and you have option to talk with it to teleport back on the entrance of the dungeon. Then we get out for the reset and repeat the whole process. Simple and quick. ///////////// EU SERVERS ONLY ///// EU SERVERS ONLY //////// EU SERVERS ONLY//////////

Payment is strictly << PAYPAL >> at the moment and you can contact me on DISCORD: peja5#1683
    Last edited by Peja5; 02-26-2019 at 03:05 PM.

&lt;&lt; FREEHOLD leveling boost 110-120  &gt;&gt;