6 Year old WOW account with LOTS of rare achievements, mounts, titles, much more. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hotttshot34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 Year old WOW account with LOTS of rare achievements, mounts, titles, much more.

I'm new to this forum site but not new to world of Warcraft. I have been playing since 2006(the title of the post is 7 years old and I dont have enough coins to change it), but its time to move on. I'm looking for someone that would truly appreciate all the time and effort I have put into my character. I am the original owner and creator of the account and I can prove it. I have an alliance 120 NE Druid guardian and also a lvl 120 paladin, DK, and warrior plus many other toons. This is a Collectors Edition Account. He's 363 ilvl. I have the lord of the reins achievement(with lots of rare mounts with a couple unobtainable ones(black proto drake), 254 pets and just sooo much more. Please take the time to look at my armory and review my character. This is not a scam or fake. Serious seller.
    Last edited by Hotttshot34; 02-20-2019 at 04:28 PM.

6 Year old WOW account with LOTS of rare achievements, mounts, titles, much more.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask for screenshots. The account is worth your time.
    Last edited by Hotttshot34; 02-20-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should probably remove the characters name and just post screenshots with the name blurred out.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also how is it a 6 year old account if you played it since 2006?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typo. I was reusing my old post and I didn't change the year. My apologies. And I guess I can't change the title. RIP ><