BrainBoost | Selfplay PvP Rating (Alliance & Horde) | Coaching | Powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BrainBoost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BrainBoost | Selfplay PvP Rating (Alliance & Horde) | Coaching | Powerleveling

BrainBoost

Cheap and Fast Services

Why us?​

• We will make sure to complete your order in time.

• Every single Coach/Booster is a current Gladiator/R1 player.

• We prefer to have a personal chat with you before starting to bring you the best possible Booster match.

• We do not share information about names etc. By ordering a Selfplay Carry, noone will ever know that you have bought the service to your desired rating.

Our PvP Rating Services which include 2v2/3v3/RBG are ALL Selfplay orders. We guarantee that you will never ever have to share your account information.
    ****Our Boosters will never ask for your account info.

Visit our website for further information: brboosts.com

You can add us by clinking the "Skype" icon below or by joining our Discord Server which can be found right at the "Contact Us" Tab on our website.
    Last edited by BrainBoost; 02-12-2019 at 09:26 AM.

BrainBoost | Selfplay PvP Rating (Alliance & Horde) | Coaching | Powerleveling
    survivalpleb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought coaching to 2.2 from 1.8. Coaching went super smooth, the coaches were super helpful and by the end of the coaching i felt like i know my class way better. We even beat a team of r1s! But it wasnt just the learning part, i also had a lot of fun! They never flamed me and were calm and explained the mistakes i did instead. I would absolutly recomend this team of coaches to anyone thinking of getting better in arena, this was money well spent!! 10/10! will use then again!

Moudi's Avatar Contributor Premium WoW Accounts!
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/27
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice staff, i talked to them regarding a some coaching I bought 2hours of coaching, had a chat with them- they assigned me a rank 1 coach who explained everything while playing arena. Learned a lot at a good price probably one of the most underrated boosting site.