Smite High-End Account Masters S5 / 823 Skins  / All Limited & Exclusive / 157 Level menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Monkeylocked's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smite High-End Account Masters S5 / 823 Skins / All Limited & Exclusive / 157 Level

Greeting everyone,

I have one of the rarest Smite accounts in the stock which has been upgrading for serveral years. The original owner of the account has finally decided to quit the game, so here I am willing to offer it.

The account has 157 Global level
    Godpack
    823 Skins
    76 Wards
    219 Icons
    8500 Gems available
    58 chests that are still not open

All events after the first Oddysey has been bought. Tier 5 Anubis, Tier 5 Thor, Tier 5 Ullr, Tier 5 Ares. The account has basically every skin in the game, including Limited and Exclusive skins beside Thanatos Tier 5 and first Ranked Skin. Everything that comes after the first season of the game is available on the account.

Ranked history from season 2 goes as follow:

Season 2 Duel: Platinum 1
    Season 3 Joust: Platinum 3
    Season 4 Split 1 - Conquest: Diamond 3 Joust: Diamond 4 Duel: Diamond 2
    Season 4 Split 2 - Joust: Diamond 5
    Season 4 Split 3 - Joust: Diamond 5
    Season 5 Split 1 - Joust: Platinum 2
    Season 5 Split 2 - Joust: Master
    Season 5 Split 3 - Joust: Master Duel: Master

Please, keep in mind before you ask about some skin. This account has got them all which come after the first season - > like I mentioned before.

Season Tickets 2015/2016/2017/2018 are finished.

If you require any kind of proof or screenshots, please hit me up on Discord: .Req'st#9781 or Skype: Rapcio8

My dear friend from IRL is selling it and she always have been taking care of it, I have any proof. It has never been suspended.

It is an High-End account, keep that in mind.
    Price: 750€
    Up for negotiate

I buy and sell WoW accounts on daily basis, you can see that from my reviews.
    Last edited by Monkeylocked; 01-31-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Smite High-End Account Masters S5 / 823 Skins  / All Limited & Exclusive / 157 Level