Super Cheap Leveling! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GamerDad1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Cheap Leveling!

Hey there! I'm new and was interested in selling leveling services done all legit by hand through playing. As my username states I am a dad and love to game. I am a stay at home dad for a 3 year old so I have a lot of free time on hand, most of that is put into games/gaming! Mainly I am a console gamer but I've been playing wow for over 10 years and have a serious passion for this game, I still play today! My friend and I were joking around and he likes to bust my chops saying I should be making money with the amount of time I play and that got me thinking. So here I am. I am not 100% sure of the rules or if this will get taken down before I get any input but here it goes.

100% Legit leveling. No talking to random people, no auction house business. You just tell me what to level and that is that. Of course if you want me to list any sort of transmog for gold in the AH let me know.

Experienced player! I have done every quest in the game on all of my characters both Alliance and Horde! Several times. I know what zones to do and skip, what instances to do and skip etc. I love questing and leveling characters.

TLDR: Dad looking to make a bit of extra cash on the side doing what I love and do normally

Contact info: [email protected]

Payment/Price: $10 deposit $10 after leveling is done. This is more for me to prevent being scammed.

Extra info: Why so cheap? Just trying to make a bit of beer money doing what I would be doing normally anyways. Please feel free to contact me or send an email if you are interested on the leveling and payment

Super Cheap Leveling!