Wts multi rank1 mage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

skwnxd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts multi rank1 mage

Hello there, i'm looking to sell multiple of my mages which include :

Mage 1 :
    I'm selling my Rank1 Mage : 3x Rank1" Warmongering - Demonic And Dread Rank1 ' 384 Ilvl " 99.9% Safe Rank1 Season1 Bfa
    Gladiator : Vindictive , Cruel , Ferocious , Fierce , Dominant , Dread
    Hero of the Alliance : Season Ferocious
    PvP Enchant in Bags : Red ( Glorious Tyranny ) - Blue ( Primal Victory ) - Green ( Demonic Tyranny ) - DreadFlame ' Season 1 BFA Season "
    Elite PvPs Mogs : Season 13 S14 S15 S16 S17 S18 S120 S21 S22 S23 S24 S25 S26 ( Battle For Azeroth Season 1 )
    PvP Tabard : S14 S15 S16 S17 S18 S20 S21 S22 S23 S24 S25 S26
    TIER 3 and TCG tabard Bank-Bag : Tabard of flame - Tabard of the void : Tier3 Naxx'60s Mage 9/9 & Lock 9/9
    MIst of Pandaria & WOD's : Gold CM ( Transmog & Weapon )
    Currently 3300 Rating in 3v3 which should be safe Rank1 " Dread Gladiator " Ending the 22 January :
    Eta Season : > Arena/RBG Title Cutoffs for Battle for Azeroth Season 1 // arenamate.net - Your WoW BfA S1 PvP Hub
    Pve Feat of Strenght : The Chosen, Ahead of the curve Argus the Unmaker, Ahead of the curve Kil jaeden,
    Ahead of the Curve : Guldan - Ahead of the curve : Helya - Ahead of the Curve Xavius
    Ahead of the Curve : The black Gate
    Artifact Power from Legion : All Skin Unlocked
    The character is Honor level 262
    The character has almost every transmog in the game and also have the best PvE optimization
    There are some SS of the character :

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Mage 2 : 389 Ilvl's
    Level 120 Alliance Mage : Rank1 : Dominant Gladiator Rank1 - Demonic Gladiator Rank1 - Also Dread Gladiator Rank1 New title coming out the 23.01 End of Season
    Normal Gladiator : Ferocious, Dread Gladiator
    PvP Enchant in Bag : Demonic tyranny ( 2400 Legion ) Non Used & Dreadflame "PvP Enchant BFA"
    Elite PvP In bags-Bank : S21/S22/S23/S24/S25 (Legion) S26 ( BFA)
    PvPTabards: S22/S23/S24/S25/S26
    Non use mount in Bag & Bank : Invincible Reins, Mimiron's head, Zulian Panther, And Onyxia.

Mage 3 : Level 110
    2x Gladiator : Dominant & Demonic Green enchant in Bag "Non used"
    Elite Mogs : S24/S25
    PvP Tabards : S24/S25

I will sell My character to the best Offer feel free to message me on Skype : Sokeen_zka or Discord : Sokween#4449
    I don't wanna lose my time with people who aren't serious so please refrain to contact me if that's what you are looking for
    I am the Owner of the Account i can Provide ID & Passport and SQ&A
    I am not selling the BattleNet account only the character on it

[Boost & Coaching Service Ingame] Team of Multi Rank1 " 3400+ Exp" are offering every type of coaching for every class pm me for more infos : 2000, 2200 , 2400 , 2700 & Gladiator Possible !
    Those kind of service are available in 2v2 or 3v3 as you want.
    For more infos feel free to contact me.

EpicNpc feedback's :> Skwn
    Last edited by skwnxd; 01-13-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Wts multi rank1 mage