Tutorial 2 : The New Offline Mode for Exploring Undermap and more menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Madorisiath's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    523
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    266
    Thanks G/R
    216/236
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Tutorial 2 : The New Offline Mode for Exploring Undermap and more


    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. Thanks Hazzbazzy, vvvat (2 members gave Thanks to Madorisiath for this useful post)
  3. #2
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1240
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    992
    Thanks G/R
    135/428
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Madorisiath View Post
    For anyone interested this in relation to disconnecting certain connection on specific ports, BUT DONT EXPLOIT THIS. EXPLOITS R BAD
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 1 Week Ago at 07:48 AM.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

  4. #3
    vvvat's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    233
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    477
    Thanks G/R
    116/36
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    it looks really cool and has a lot of potential. But other players and Blizz can see your actions?

  5. #4
    Madorisiath's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    523
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    266
    Thanks G/R
    216/236
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    No Blizz and other players see your character standing in place, so when you reconnect after, you are in the place where you started to unplug the cable

  6. #5
    Madorisiath's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    523
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    266
    Thanks G/R
    216/236
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    After a few testing with this manually method it is impossible to exploit anything to have an advantage ingame, but with a software / program, it is totally possible...

    If someone find a way to have any form of advantage ingame with this manually method, send me a private message please

  7. #6
    China - Hellfireous's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    63
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    My approach is different and I am profiting from the game.https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19991923

  8. Thanks Madorisiath (1 members gave Thanks to China - Hellfireous for this useful post)
  9. #7
    Madorisiath's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    523
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    266
    Thanks G/R
    216/236
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by China - Hellfireous View Post
    My approach is different and I am profiting from the game.https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19991923
    I'm curious... What software do you use to have this novel result ?

  10. #8
    China - Hellfireous's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    63
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hello, a lot of software can do it, they control the speed of each process of the computer. Just need to control the network speed of World of Warcraft to below 1k, do not need to unplug the network cable! ! I can switch between offline mode and normal game at any time, and I won't really leave the game. I call this method - semi-offline mode, I did it 13 years ago, this method has been effective, still in 8.1!

    My early video: The mystery of the deep sea, (this site will have short advertisements) WOW 探索系列向禁区宣战 11—游戏—视频高清在线观看-优酷

  11. #9
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1240
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    992
    Thanks G/R
    135/428
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by China - Hellfireous View Post
    Hello, a lot of software can do it, they control the speed of each process of the computer. Just need to control the network speed of World of Warcraft to below 1k, do not need to unplug the network cable! ! I can switch between offline mode and normal game at any time, and I won't really leave the game. I call this method - semi-offline mode, I did it 13 years ago, this method has been effective, still in 8.1!

    My early video: The mystery of the deep sea, (this site will have short advertisements) WOW 探索系列向禁区宣战 11—游戏—视频高清在线观看-优酷
    That's a really roundabout way of doing it, and doesn't guarantee you're going to stay disconnected all of the time. Although it's an interesting approach ^^

    Originally Posted by Madorisiath View Post
    No Blizz and other players see your character standing in place, so when you reconnect after, you are in the place where you started to unplug the cable
    This doesn't happen if you use ports which is nice I guess!

    Legal Edit: DONT EXPLOIT (idk if exploring is exploiting?)
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:02 AM.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

  12. #10
    KiLLer_001's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    75
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    48
    Thanks G/R
    5/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Making a software taking up this behaviout, but the video got suspended so cant gett the timers you used to get this.
    could you either reupload somewhere or just write the timers you used down pls

  13. #11
    Madorisiath's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    523
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    266
    Thanks G/R
    216/236
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by KiLLer_001 View Post
    Making a software taking up this behaviout, but the video got suspended so cant gett the timers you used to get this.
    could you either reupload somewhere or just write the timers you used down pls
    My video is not suspended, on my side I don't see any suspended thing or " blocked in a country for copyright music " .... Can you make a screen of what you see please ?

  14. #12
    KiLLer_001's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    75
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    48
    Thanks G/R
    5/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Madorisiath View Post
    My video is not suspended, on my side I don't see any suspended thing or " blocked in a country for copyright music " .... Can you make a screen of what you see please ?




    EDIT; i played arround with some numbers and got something that actually sets you in Semi-offline on the press of a key ... jeej me
    Lag7 Enhanced.zip
    Its not in the GUI yet but a single press of the F2 button with this tool running in the background sets you to the so called "Semi-Offline" mode, much thnx to Madorisiath <-- He gets the credit not me ..
    Last edited by KiLLer_001; 1 Week Ago at 05:08 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Legit] [ Exploration 7.1.5 ] Tanaan Alpha with New Offline-Mode and Remove-Fog ability
    By Madorisiath in forum World of Warcraft Exploration
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 12:31 PM
  2. Confused About The New Patch Avaliable for download!
    By doriangarza in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 05:23 PM
  3. The new Chrispee Repack for patch 2.3 [INFO]
    By Chrispee in forum World of Warcraft Emulator Servers
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:55 PM
  4. [GUIDE] Finding out the new experience needed for 2.3 patch
    By Poofy in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 03:30 PM
  5. The New Expansion Pack for World of warcraft whats your Opinion on it?
    By Anthony14 in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 01:10 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search