Hivemind Secret Mount (piloted or selfplay) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hivemind Secret Mount (piloted or selfplay)

Hey!

As the title says, I am selling the Secret Hivemind mount! It can be done piloted or self-played.

Interested in the mount but don't want to go through all of the time and trouble of obtaining it?

Self-play: I'll guide you to get 1 monocle and have a group ready for you top jump in and complete the rest of the puzzle and quest chain.
    Piloted: I can get you all 4 monocles and get you the mount without having to worry about anything yourself. A VPN of your country will be used.

Having all 4 monocles can be interesting if you wish to sell the mount in the future, as your group always needs to hold all 4 to complete the secrets. Having all 4 in your bags will always fit you into ANY Hivemind group. It's also a great way of showing of that you solved all the puzzles, as not everyone is able to do them themselves. Some monocles are very challenging. The most sought after monocle to get into groups is the most difficult one (yellow) which you can see a preview of in the last screenshot.

Price for self-play with 1 monocle is €45
    Price for piloted with ALL 4 monocles is €45

Yes, the prices are exactly the same for self-play as for piloted, with the difference that with a piloted run you will own the mount + all 4 monocles in your bag.

I can do the whole thing piloted with you watching through TeamViewer, AnyDesk or Discord.

If you see other boosting websites offering it cheaper, just know that they will only get you ONE monocle, probably the easiest one. I can do the insanely hard puzzles that will break your mind and obtain all 4

Screenshot of the mount (image credits to Wowhead)

The sort of mind-breakers you will have to go through doing this yourself:

Last edited by Annaisha; 12-22-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Hivemind Secret Mount (piloted or selfplay)