TurboHUD's overlays happen when I take action, can I delay them? (Lag compensation) menu

User Tag List

BobDaBilda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TurboHUD's overlays happen when I take action, can I delay them? (Lag compensation)

When an overlay shows something happening in game, especially noticable when it's something that stays still and you move around it (Oculus Ring overlay), it moves when I move my character, but often the game doesn't move my character until a little later due to my ping. So what this means is that when I'm moving, the overlay of area effects is offset by the amount of space it takes my ping to catch up to the server. I feel like this has an easy solution, and that I used to know how to fix it, but I can't remember where the fix is, or find it on the forums.

Is there a way to tell the overlays to compensate for x milliseconds of lag, and delay moving area effects until you actually are moving on your screen? Thanks!

TurboHUD's overlays happen when I take action, can I delay them? (Lag compensation)