0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KFCgames - Renting Review.

Hello, I'm new here, and I want to do something useful since I've been here for months without doing a crap. And I don't have permission to access other forum so I write it here.

Okay, lets start.
    Me and some IRL friends found out a site called "www.kfcgame.com" wich is a goldselling/powerleveling etc website. We tried to rent one of ours account. They told us, if we wanted gold,cash or powerleveling for our service. We choose powerleveling, the guy told us that they would farm for 3 days, then level 3 days and farm, etc.. sounded nice to us, Now when we logged on my friends shaman, the chinese sold ALL his gear on the bank, all items, pots, spammed all friends if he could borrow gold. Logged his bank and sold everything, which was worth around 4000g. Lucky enough we took the account back in time, + the farmer, farmed around 1000g for him.

So now I'd like to warn YOU do NOT visit or have any contact with Knight - Kfcgame.com!

Thanks.

KFCgames - Renting Review.
    ImTheEnd's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for Warning man.

I would never Trust any Powerlevel Services....

Torx's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rent Account Review - KFCgame.com

Many people right now are into the Rent Account thing and scamming them like Wowpl.com, woworder, etc. Just wanted to give a report on KFCgame.com (Knight - Kfcgame.com)

My report:

Rented them my 60 rogue = They currently leveling him, hes level 68 at the moment, i have watched what they do on a daily basis and even stalked them around. They actually go and do quests, just like everyone else, once they get quests for an instance, they get a group together and actually do a instance legit. They leveled my proffs (mining and BS), got me lots of gear including blues and socketed them.

My cousins report = We let KFGgame.com rent my cousins 70 Shaman for exchange a 1-70 leveling of a warlock, they just finished a few days ago (1-70 took around 18 days) and he actually got a 70 warlock as promised and neither accounts where banned or got warning. We also stalked what they did on the 70 shaman, they did mostly grind, in several places like Nagrand, shadowmoon valley and even netherstorm. They also seemed to do instance with groups, strange but they did, they also did get off for a few hours now and then. They did reply to whispers, and talked in guild chat.

Friends Report = We let them barrow one of my neighbors 70 mages, this is the second week they are grinding and in exchange we asked for money, they offered us 120 bucks a week. We already got the first weeks pay, we are now on the second week and no bans/warning. We also stalked the 70 mage to see what he did in the time period of grinding, exact same story as the 70 shaman above, they did mostly grind, i actually walked by them and said hi and his reply was "Sup" lol. They talked in guild chat, did Steamvaults a few times with a group and some other instances. They did do alot of auctioning and did get off every few hours for like a 1 hour break.

This site is top notch and do not scam them please. I have read some bad reviews about them, people saying they got there gear stripped, you either where unlucky or stupid i dont know. This site is awesome even though they do take a day maybe more to get on but once they do get on they do the real deal. Please do not scam this site because there performance is 10/10. They also have guys on AIM 24/7 not just 1 chinese dude that cant speak english and takes 5 minutes to answer but a few guys that are friendly and joke around. I suggest you try them, you can also arange for them to only do grinding intervals like they grind for 6 hours, get off for 2 hours and grind for another 6 hours and etc. Highly recommended site by me. Hope this helps, if you get scammed by them dont blame me lol, im just saying what i got from them.

Chumba Wumba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i just went on live chat and said "you suck!, goodbye =]" i love trashtalking live chats

kakalz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks alot for this review,i was actually looking for a renting site where i can be maximum sure that my account won't get banned. Will,most probably, use em. +rep

kashensho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice i could use this +rep

Monkeypants's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a suspension stick after 2 days, as Matt noted in another thread

YOU CAN NEVER THINK YOUR ACCOUNT WON'T GET BANNED, IT'S MOST LIKELY 99.999999% CHANCE IT WILL GET HIT WITH EITHER SUSPENSION OR A PERMBAN FOR INVOLVEMENT IN "ILLEGAL" TRADING ACTIVITIES.

Edit: wow, big text, anyways: I'll still give em a 9/10 for their performance, epic flying mount and 2k gold on my rogue for two days is DECENT.
    Last edited by Monkeypants; 12-14-2007 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy crap , thats some huge text lol. This website is awesome though, you can really narrow down times with them, like have them grind for one day, quest one day or whatever. They make it much more safer then the other shit websites, cough wowpl cough. Anyways, people still have reported there gear gone or banned from this site, so dont blame me if you get banned, im just saying what outcome i got from using them.

GanjalfTheGreen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is actually a part of mmowned just for website reviews like this :P maybe pm matt or some one else and get this thread moved
    Last edited by GanjalfTheGreen; 12-14-2007 at 05:18 PM. Reason: typo

Palumir's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sites a damn scam.. they refused to show me their gold, and constintly asked me for my account username and password.
    Richard rules!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Palumir, maybe try talking thru AIM, i mean i dont use the livechat system. Try talking to the guys on aim, you can find there AIMs on there website KFCgame.com. They will hook you up and are really polite.

C-Death's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seem legit to me, but im not 100% sure yet

mkultra.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are wowpaypal too they just want to lure people in :P but yea they are great

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, the guys on AIM "honestgamesguy" he is actually one of the leaders. Go on there site KFCgame.com and get the one of the two AIMs. Those guys are the actual owners and i used them for all of my renting bussines. Dont use the livechat because thats just a worker they have. So i suggest adding one guys that actually own the company instead of dealing with the whole live chat support shabang.

Cryt's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im using them currently, im very impressed by the quality of service.

they are giving me a server transfer to cho'gall(cause ive been wanting to xfer) 4kg and an extra month of wow, for 6 days of playing.

its awesome!
    Where there's a will, there's an inheritance.
    aim
    sielonsusmsn[email protected]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast