WTS Swift Spectral Tiger (Mount located on EU Hyal with a TAG so its not exploited) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dextyh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Swift Spectral Tiger (Mount located on EU Hyal with a TAG so its not exploited)

Hey Guys!

I would like to sell a Swift Spectral Tiger (EPIC)

- The mount located on EU Hyal Horde!
    - It has a got a Name Tag that "Made by XY"!

Mainly I'm looking for a Buyer who can pay in Real Money, but if it's a good offer, I can accept Gold too!

PRICE:

Real Money: 2.300 USD
    (I know my offer is very high, but its competitive, not least you are buying from a reliable person.)
    Gold Price: OFFER

It's important to note that generally If you are just a regular buyer, I can't risk my mount to go first and lose it!
    If you are a trusted trader, and you can prove it to me with reviews etc, I can go first for sure!
    I'm also able to make the deal in real life If you live in Hungary or close to it!

If you want to buy it, or you have got a special Offer, don't hesitate to contact with me.

DISCORD: Dexty#1538

WTS Swift Spectral Tiger (Mount located on EU Hyal with a TAG so its not exploited)
    Muppetx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you sold this?