[EU Horde / Alliance] Boosting Demon Hunters, Warriors or Rogue to Gladiator menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Noaah's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU Horde / Alliance] Boosting Demon Hunters, Warriors or Rogue to Gladiator

Hello!

I'm a multi gladiator player from EU servers mainly playing demon hunter, warrior and druid (those are my 3 main classes anyway and will be the easiest to preform this service with). Other classes are possible aswell depending on current rating / gear etc.

With the current pvp season coming to and end and myself and my partners are sitting comfortable on our ratings I've decided to try and help out a few people to reach Gladiator before next season kicks in.

I can also do 2v2 boosts if that's something that many people request but keep in mind that you can't get glad from 2s.

Since I'm very new to the boosting scene (atleast on forums, have preformed a few after ingame requests before) I will be offering this at a very discounted price comparing to other sites. Keep in mind since it's only me doing this I will only be able to complete a few orders before this season end.
    If everything goes well I might continue this in to next season aswell depending on the feedback I'm getting and how my partners feel about it.

For pricing and other questions please add my skype at; live:dcac40b16f48463 or discord at Aspect#6131

[EU Horde / Alliance] Boosting Demon Hunters, Warriors or Rogue to Gladiator