Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THUD problem after new 4k resolution

hi all

i am playing with a 55" TV and now i bought a new one with 4 k resolution. since i changed the res on my pc turbo hud is not working properly.
    i am using windows 10 64 bit and the newest thud release, same problem with 18.11.13.
    with the old tv in full hd everything was fine but now the map is floating around when i am walking with a char and some decorators on the ground do the same.
    for example, an oculus circle appears and thud gives me a circle around it. when i stand it looks normal but when i walk the thud circle around the oculus is walking with me. the same thing happens with the decorators of legendary items and a few other things.
    i changed the resolution in D3 from 1920/1080 to 3840/2160 and back to 1920/1080 but the problem is still there. i also lower the settings to minimum in diablo and tried a lot of settings with the graphics but nothing helps.
    maybe someone can help me with this?
    thank you for reading this and sorry for my english.
    is it possible,that thud have some kind of lags because my graphic card is to weak? i am using geforce gtx 970
    Last edited by mausewix; 12-08-2018 at 09:43 AM.

THUD problem after new 4k resolution
    TamiDuke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The NEC is capable of displaying in a1920 x 1200 resolution, and obviously the LG is capable of 3840 x 2160. I've not had any problem with the NEC it's connect via DVI, its the LG that I'm have a problem with. I think the issue is because it doesn’t contain any good PCB Assembly in its design. I have compared it to other via online and I could seethe improvement should be made by LG in this case. It's connected via HDMI, but I can not for the life of me get windows 7 to allow me to set it to it's full resolution.
    Last edited by TamiDuke; 12-06-2021 at 12:21 PM.