Selling Ultimate PS Destiny 2 account with all 3 characters 600 and 84 exotics menu

User Tag List

oneshotwillis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Ultimate PS Destiny 2 account with all 3 characters 600 and 84 exotics

PSN: Caydes_Ghost

This account has lvl 600 hunter, titan and warlock. All subclasses are maxed for each character. Each character has been through the raid and the account has had gambit rank reset.

The account has 84 total exotics including all quest exotics and all year 1 weapons. Including: mastered whisper, sleeper, Orpheus, lunafaction, synthoceps, malfeasance, wishender, lord of wolves and many more. 3 forsaken exotic armor.

Account also has 37 enhancement cores. Most exotic cosmetic items. 200+ of each planetary material. Full reverie dawn armor on each character with many transcendent mods. Hunter has fully masterworked armor and fully transcendent.

For legendary weapons it has several god rolls with kill clip, outlaw, rampage, slideshot, rangefinder ect.

Catalysts completed for whisper, fighting lion, sturm, polaris lance, DARCI, crimson, borealis, tractor cannon and huckleberry.

Although I have opened 10+ riven chests I have still not received 1k voices but I am continuing to try. Price will increase if i get it.

Asking price is 350$ but I will accept all offers.

I can send pictures if wanted and you can contact me at 9029403463 or via email at [email protected]

Selling Ultimate PS Destiny 2 account with all 3 characters 600 and 84 exotics