Destiny 2 [PC] PVE Boosing - Gambit - Raids - Exotic quests -Leveling and More menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SharpSC42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny 2 [PC] PVE Boosing - Gambit - Raids - Exotic quests -Leveling and More

Are you having trouble obtaining something? Do wish to complete raids, but you don't have a team ? I'm here to help you out!

I'll be showing you what you didn't think was even possible.

For custom orders scroll past the next sections.

Prices:

Nightfall 100k; 35$

Exotic quests: Starting from 20$

Raids:

Leviathan ( Calus ): 80$ or 100$ with self-play

Eater of Worlds: 70$ or 90$ with self-play

Spire of Stars: 80$ or 100$ with self-play

Last Wish: 90$ or 110$ with self-play

Gambit:

1000 infamy: 20$

1 reset: 250$

Completing all step for Malfeasance: 50$

Story:

Main Story: 60$

Osiris: 50$

Warmind: 50$

Forsaken: 75$

Custom orders such as milestones, power leveling will be discussed privately on discord

Feel free to message me on Discord: Sharp#6953 or on Bnet: Sharp#21193 ( EU )
    My Destiny 2 stats: Sharp#21193 - Destiny 2 Profile - Destiny Tracker

I can stream the recov as well: Twitch

FAQS:

"Will any of my items be dismantled/infused during a recovery?" - No, we will not tamper with your account while playing. If a change is seen to be needed by one of our team, you will be contacted. If you can't/don't respond, no changes will be made.

"Are the points guaranteed?" - Yes, all the points are guaranteed.

Payment will be done through Paypall.

"What is a recovery?" - A recovery is where we will sign into your account and play for you. Runs typically take less time and your stats will be boosted. Your account details will be needed if you purchase a recovery - You will be contacted about this.

"How will raids be done?" - Either by recovery or with self-play. Self-play meaning that you will join me and others and we will show you the ropes for the raids.
    Last edited by SharpSC42; 11-18-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Destiny 2 [PC] PVE Boosing - Gambit - Raids - Exotic quests -Leveling and More