G2G,be carefull! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

saltfieldsgold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

G2G,be carefull!

i am G2G member for 4 years,selling WoW gold,Mounts etc...for years i never had problem there becose i was just casual seller,but yesterday i sold 600k for 30e,G2G got % so i recived on my account 27e,i tryed to withdraw but i was unable to withdraw at my Skrill becose i was not "common Seller" i contacted support by mail,they didnt help me and they told me to contact support on Skype and they simply not answer there,every order i sold for years i was withdrawing on my Skrill but for some reason i was unable now,i was watching my mail and i didnt recived single mail from them telling me they changed rules or whatever,after few hours i finaly found paypal becose i didnt want my money stuck there,i pressed withdraw but guess what ,i was unable to withdraw less then 90e...

so my warning here is,for all casual people who sell gold there like me,be careful to dont stuck with your money like i did!

G2G s really big and good site for selling things,but if u need help with your money,i dont think u will get.

Sorry for bad english )

G2G,be carefull!