Scarab Lord scammed menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kuat's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarab Lord scammed

So i had my Scarab Lord account that i owned for 10 years suddenly reclaimed by the original owner (thats what it looks like)

Is there anything that could be done in this situation? I have all the original screenshots discussing the deal. And hist ID/Passport.

Can an account owner be banned for selling an account? If he is such and *******, he at least deserves this.

Scarab Lord scammed
    PersonalBoost's Avatar Banned WoW Service Vendor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The account will not be banned even with sufficient evidence provided in a live chat to a GM.
    As an account seller who has to deal with this sort of situation a lot I can confidently say that the most he will get is a 3 day suspension.
    Also if he has really recalled and you do get the account back the account will not be as safe as it was. It seems that when an account has gone through a 'recall' process it gets flagged and locked much easier than a normal account.

Might be able to help you out getting this account back though - Send me a pm with some contact details