Star Ocean GL/JP  Dias for Sale! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dendenisu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Star Ocean GL/JP Dias for Sale!

Direct Supplier of Star Ocean GL and JP for sale

$15 = 16,500

PM me for inquiries and faster transactions

WHATSAPP : 639273347003
    VIBER : 639273347003
    Line : 639273347003
    Discord: [email protected]
    FACEBOOK: Page Not Found | Facebook

Check my FB page for Legitimacy check
    GooglePlay Reseller - Home | Facebook

"******FAQS******

>For those who are asking, this is not a refund service nor an inject service.

> Mode of payment is through Paypal.

>We've been providing services to both clients and resellers for a long time now.

> Processing time is within 24 to 72 hours. No rush orders please as we have to serve the queue on a first-come-first-serve basis. Rest assured that all orders will be accommodated within the given time frame.

For faster transactions, I recommend sending me a message in either of the apps listed above I have my phone open with me 24/7."

-----------------Terms of Service----------------------------
    Before placing an order with us, you agree to the terms and conditions that all black market purchases are non legit purchases used by other third party person. We do not use any INJECTIONS, CREDIT CARDS , MODDED APK. We only use normal top up via google play and that's thr discounted method that we use. If your account gets banned or deleted, we are not liable for any of the loss. Feel free to contact us for more information that you need before placing an order with us. This will be a non-refundable and non-disputable against paypal. Once order has been placed, you will be bound to agree to the terms that we included. All relevant information and screenshot will be uploaded to paypal for your disputes and refund. You will only get refunded once we did not complete your order

Star Ocean GL/JP  Dias for Sale!