Dota Boosting Service (Free from now) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

justfordota747's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dota Boosting Service (Free from now)

Hi all,

A brief introduction about myself. I have been a dota player since the dota days. Experience wise, I am pretty confident of what I am doing. My solo mmr is 5.4k, party mmr at 6.3k

And recently, I have decided to give a shot at the dota mmr boosting service.

As this is the first time I am trying service, I do not mind doing it for free. But i will not mind if you guys give me a small tip at the end of the day after my efforts and most important of all, to validate my service. Word of mouth is very important for a person new to this scene.

Here are some of the rules.

1) I understand that some of you are eager to access your account but please refrain from doing so during boosting. Get my permission first as i may be in game.
    2) I will do a daily update of the progress. I have other commitments in the day so I might not be able to tend to your account whole day. But rest assured, I will give an update even when I do not play a single game for the day.
    3) Please be patient with me if I do not reply on time. I do not look at my phones during games nor entertain any chat in steam (unless I am winning my games of course).
    4) Coaching will come later once my business is established.
    5) I am generally good with any heros so you can request any hero you want so that your playing style will still remain the same. However, do note that this might incur a slight more time in reaching your eventual goal.
    6) You are free to stop the service any time. Just drop me a message.
    7) I am new to boosting service and so I will only entertain anything from Herald, Archon, Crusader and Legend. Only solo mmr. This is the level which I am super confident that I can up in the shortest time possible.

You can add me on steam at my current playing ID (to get used to the playing style at legend and below level)
    cherieian steam id: 836349499

We will liaise from there.

Regards,
    Benny

Dota Boosting Service (Free from now)