MapleStory 2 NGS + CRC Bypass Possibly The First Ever, Bypasses Cheat Engine FULLY!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

revitalizedHackster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MapleStory 2 NGS + CRC Bypass Possibly The First Ever, Bypasses Cheat Engine FULLY!!!

NULLGameSecurity Bypass:

I got excited when MapleStory 2 release on October 10th and I was disappointed to not find any working bypasses or cheats for the game... So I decided to build one myself! I had NGS bypassed for CE fully (or any program you want) 2 days ago. And today I just completed the CRC bypass part of it, for a full complete bypass for MapleStory2!

Proof of it working (over an hour and 20 minutes without a disconnect or client terminate, no error codes, no nothing! )
    ->
    MS2 NGS and CRC Bypass all in one, NULLGameSecurity Ready For Release! By Me: revitalizedHackster - Album on Imgur
    ->

Recommended selling price, starting at $20.00

$10 for the NGS/BlackCipher Bypass and another $10 for the NGS/BlackCipher CRC Bypass

(They're both built in though, but I can separate them if need be if one is all you need)

Requirements:
    Win64 (No win32/32bit version created)
    Patchguard disabled (I recommend making sure you can disable it for your version of windows before buying)
    It's easy and allows the bypasses' driver module to be loaded unsigned and to patch the necessary kernel areas that make our protected processes invisible to NGS/BlackCipher and also to redirect it's CRC reads to a copy of the memory instead of the real memory.

UPGDSED will help you easily patch Patchguard out of the picture so we gain a huge advantage over NGS/BlackCipher since they believe they can't work in kernelmode whereas we now can! (even in x64 windows):
    GitHub - hfiref0x/UPGDSED: Universal PatchGuard and Driver Signature Enforcement Disable

KPP Destroyer(an alternative to the above which does it in one click, but probably doesn't work on the most recent version of windows, I use this on win7 and it works perfectly, after enabled when booting just choose the patched kernel and if it works you're good to go! If not just select the regular unpatched one and try UPGDSED instead which should work on newer versions of windows besides 7 and 8:
    Cheat Engine :: View topic - KPP Destroyer (Patchguard Disabler)

I've got BlackCipher reading from it's own memory an untouched copy of MS2 memory! (And it doesn't even realize it) Take that BlackCipher!

If interested I accept payment in Bitcoin BTC and Bitcoin Cash BCH only at the moment! PM me and I'll give you my bitcoin address (either one) and I'll send you the bypass on receipt of your payment. (Or if allowed I'll post it directly here, but PM me your address you are sending from first, so that I know who sent it )

Remember make sure you have disabled patchguard first or use a version of windows that easily allows it like win7x64 (my testing and building environment). Other than that, any technical issues with the bypass I will work with you to get it working on your system with whatever version of windows you have patchguard disabled on!

The usermode application is basically just a loader that loads the driver, and writes the protected processes list to it on loading it and whenever you hit apply! All the work is done from within the driver itself, even the CRC bypass part of it!

Thanks and happy MapleStory 2 hacking! We're going to make MS2 as great a hacking scene as MS1 once was! Together we can!

Proof of it working (over an hour and 20 minutes without a disconnect or client terminate, no error codes, no nothing! )
    ->
    MS2 NGS and CRC Bypass all in one, NULLGameSecurity Ready For Release! By Me: revitalizedHackster - Album on Imgur
    ->
    Last edited by revitalizedHackster; 10-26-2018 at 05:05 PM.

MapleStory 2 NGS + CRC Bypass Possibly The First Ever, Bypasses Cheat Engine FULLY!!!
    dark9081's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know for a fact you do not own this; this was released in public in another forum and you're trying to resell it? scam.