Nearly 50% OF MARKET PRICE - CHEAPEST ARENA/COACHING SERVICES ON THE INTERNET - menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Trivviumat's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nearly 50% OF MARKET PRICE - CHEAPEST ARENA/COACHING SERVICES ON THE INTERNET -

I am a 3x rank 1 World of Warcraft player and have played to over 3,000 rating in multiple seasons on two different classes. I am extremely patient and extremely aware of how hard it is to find good players to play with, and how hard it can be to understand the meta-game in arena and learn the key things you need to know in arena that are setting other players ahead of you.

I will help you with everything from Keybinds, Macros, Add-ons, 2v2 and 3v3 gameplay, strategy, class rotation, and fully explain every move you make or don't make with a reason as to why.. Again, please contact me before making any orders. Thanks again. US realms only.

Self-Play/Piloted carries also available. This is for Alliance and Horde on all US Realms.

Don't pay something silly like $30-40 for an hour of coaching. Play with one of the highest rated players in the game starting @ $15 an hour and decreasing in cost hourly.

Will undercut any advertised price for self play/piloted carries in 3v3 or 2v2 arena by 40%, just show me the advertised price of the service someone is offering.

15% discount to All Mage or Rogue Piloted carries.

Vouches thus far: Fiverr.com/Trivviumat

I can be contacted on Discord @ AlmostFamous#2430

Or my cell phone # (text only) dedicated strictly for inquiries about this service @ 850-226-3409

Nearly 50% OF MARKET PRICE - CHEAPEST ARENA/COACHING SERVICES ON THE INTERNET -