Selling coaching sessions /boost in both 2v2/3v3 to gladiator for restoration shamans menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

arielz123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling coaching sessions /boost in both 2v2/3v3 to gladiator for restoration shamans

3.1k r1/9x gladiator restoration shaman with 2.9k BFA 1st season experience selling boosts/coaching sessions .

I'm a small booster , I only boost 3-4 people per season In order to not get disqualified.
    I also want to know what country you live in . In order to set up my VPN so that it matches your location.

This kind of boost takes longer than your average booster since i have lags/ I always play with new people untraceable pattern.

I only boost shamans.

20$ per hour of coaching cheapest experienced booster on the market .

/* with two (2) hours of coaching virtually anyone can atleast reach 2k and unlock his elite gear */

Actually you don't need to buy coaching because seriously 2k equals 1.5k in WOTLK compared to BFA now

Gladiator boost price varies upon your starting rating.

EU / US - Regions

Payment process :
    50% at start
    50% at the end

Contact info =

Mail : "[email protected]"

Discord: babaBo#5441 ( I am 12 hours a day available through discord)

From 8 AM to 20 PM.

You can always contact me if you have any questions about how to play the game or about restoration shamans or anything really for free - don't be shy I don't bite ! ^^
    It will take up to 48 hours In order to respond though since i get too many requests a day.
    Last edited by arielz123; 10-18-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Selling coaching sessions /boost in both 2v2/3v3 to gladiator for restoration shamans