QUESTION about is it a SCAM or its REALLY WORK menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dextyh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUESTION about is it a SCAM or its REALLY WORK

Hey guys!

There is a guy who offering me a service that:

He migrate or transfer or don't know his character to a new fresh account with on my Name and Country. After it he transfer or migrate it to my main account and he says i will get all of his achievments, mounts, pets etc what his account own, not only the character, the things from whole account, and he will still have it after it.

Is it true, that its possible to do it or just a scam? I offered my Swift Spectral Tiger which is on sell now for that. Do guys think its really possible to do it, and if yes it can be safe that blizzard will never ban or remove it from me?

Thank you for your answer, really want to know what to do :/

(Also Selling my SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER, if u interested in it add me in DISCORD: Dexty#1538 )

QUESTION about is it a SCAM or its REALLY WORK
    gh0stx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To answer your question @Dextyh.

Yes it's possible, if person does trully know how to get it done properly. Friend of mine bought this 1 year ago in legion exp even he payed quiet some money to obtain speciffic mounts and pets which he was hunting them for while. Personally if you are going trade your swift spectral tiger, don't fall for scammers because there are plenty who claims to get it done, but at end they can't do anything and also be carefull if it's really worth to trade or what hes offering you.

Hope I could help you somehow