(US) Arena Self Play CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gamerxbro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(US) Arena Self Play CHEAP!

Hello, my name is Gamerxbro or in game I’m known as Deception. I am a 2900exp multi-gladiator holy paladin and 2750exp multi-gladiator mage. I have been 2400+ on every single spec (except tanks).

I am selling my services for cheap;

- Rating SELFPLAYS
    - COACHING
    - Level boosting!

And more..!

I will NOT;

- Log on your account
    - Ask for personal information that would risk anything
    - Offer my services overpriced

Rating selfplays will be done in either the 2v2 or 3v3 rated bracket and will be done in a hastily fashion achieving the desired rating you wish (up to 2200 CURRENTLY).
    (Paid hourly)

Coaching will also be done in the 2v2 or 3v3 bracket and MAY net you some rating in the process, however with this, my objective is to teach you the ways so you yourself can achieve the highest rating possible on your own.
    (Paid hourly)

Other services:
    - Leveling through expeditions on horde and alliance. (Paid hourly) (Will get you max level in 1-2 session(s))

More services coming soon.

If you’re interested in any of my services please contact me at and we can then further discuss pricing:

Email: [email protected]
    Discord: Deception#8057

Thank you, have a great day !

(US) Arena Self Play CHEAP!