Endgame Warlock 591+ light with tons of gear [PS4] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlackToky's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Endgame Warlock 591+ light with tons of gear [PS4]

PLAYSTATION 4

WARLOCK 591+ light

Pictures:

The accounts that we sell have not ever been recalled, hacked, stolen or has received violation warnings. We create them from scratch, so accounts are totaly new and safe.

This is the perfect account for someone looking to get full experience and enjoy the game without wasting tons of hours for leveling or grinding weapons/armor. Also account is ready for the new Forsaken Expansion. All most used and needed exotic weapons and gear for warlock and plenty of other things that will make your life easier and make your enemies suffer.

I have completed full Last Wish raid 2 times. Got almost full set, except gauntlet. On the account I have exotic bow Wish Ender, Sleeper Simulant, Whisper of the Worm, Lunafaction boots, tons of legendary weapons and gear...basically everything most useful stuff in the game. Have plenty of masterwork cores (around 50), legendary shards and resources.

Many Weapons and exotic gear. If you're looking for a Certain Weapon/Gear feel free to Contact me and i shall check if it's on the Account.

Price: $65

Last edited by BlackToky; 10-13-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Endgame Warlock 591+ light with tons of gear [PS4]