Recovery 100%, (luna's howl) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

recov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery 100%, (luna's howl)

Good to everyone, I come to offer my recovery service for the moon howl weapon, I know that some of them find it very difficult to get it, that's why I offer my services in exchange for a payment.
    The steps that you have to do are:
    1. Talk to Shaxx, the officer of the crucible and get a mission called Shock and Denial, which consists of playing 10 pot games in competitive.
    2. Return to talk with Shaxx and take a mission called pain and guilt. Here we begin to get exquisite and we have to be patient because we have to kill 150 guardians with hand cannons in the crucible.
    3. Talk to Shaxx again and take the mission anger and negotiation (Angel and Bargaining) in which you have to make final blows to guardians in competitive matches in the crucible.
    4. Speak again with Shaxx and take the mission Depression and Loneliness (Depression and Loneliness) wins games in the dispute mode.
    5. Now there's a good one, The Upward Turn, in which you need 200 final precision shots with the hand cannon and in competitive games.
    L6. The next two missions are a little easier, the "only" thing you have to do is get the legendary rank in the crucible and deliver the mission to Shaxx.
    Psdt:
    You can send me a message by aka or send to my mail [email protected]

Recovery 100%, (luna's howl)
    vvvmorpheusvvv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i would like to pay for the luna quest. How would i submit the payment and how much?
    Originally Posted by recov View Post
    Good to everyone, I come to offer my recovery service for the moon howl weapon, I know that some of them find it very difficult to get it, that's why I offer my services in exchange for a payment.
    The steps that you have to do are:
    1. Talk to Shaxx, the officer of the crucible and get a mission called Shock and Denial, which consists of playing 10 pot games in competitive.
    2. Return to talk with Shaxx and take a mission called pain and guilt. Here we begin to get exquisite and we have to be patient because we have to kill 150 guardians with hand cannons in the crucible.
    3. Talk to Shaxx again and take the mission anger and negotiation (Angel and Bargaining) in which you have to make final blows to guardians in competitive matches in the crucible.
    4. Speak again with Shaxx and take the mission Depression and Loneliness (Depression and Loneliness) wins games in the dispute mode.
    5. Now there's a good one, The Upward Turn, in which you need 200 final precision shots with the hand cannon and in competitive games.
    L6. The next two missions are a little easier, the "only" thing you have to do is get the legendary rank in the crucible and deliver the mission to Shaxx.
    Psdt:
    You can send me a message by aka or send to my mail [email protected]