[H] World of Warcraft WOW Gametime Token (gold) [W] CS:GO or Rocket League keys. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

coldgaming's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[H] World of Warcraft WOW Gametime Token (gold) [W] CS:GO or Rocket League keys.

Only US and the americas.

Realm doesn't matter, you can create a new character on my realm and i trade you the gold so you can buy the token (the token game time applies to the whole account, not just the realm)

Don't add if you don't trust, im open to go second if you have a huge amount of reputation. We can also do the trade in parts, if you prefer.

5 CS:GO keys or 9 Rocket League keys for the amount of gold the token requires. I'm also open to offers

You can add me on steam to discuss.

Also, if you don't have gametime available on your account, you can ask bliizard support to give you 1 day of freetime so a friend can trade you gold and buy the token. At least, that's the way i did it around a year ago.

Steam Community :: ThyGrief

[H] World of Warcraft WOW Gametime Token (gold) [W] CS:GO or Rocket League keys.