Buying US Vanilla characters/account with extremely rare items/titles menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rui0115's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying US Vanilla characters/account with extremely rare items/titles

Hey guys. I looking to buy Vanilla characters or an account with unobtainable items for my self-use.

I suppose our trade to be as safe as possible and I would like to pay you as much as you expected.

But the most important thing is if you are selling characters, you have to assist me with transferring them until I get them to my main account (I will pay for expense incurred as soon as your characters transferred to a temporary account). If it's an account you should be providing all information that you have(whether you are first owner).

Above is how I briefly expect our transaction to be. I would also briefly explain my expectation on account below.

I am currently interested in Mage account, preferably with Atiesh, Scarab Lord, Tier3 set, high reputations, high achievement points, etc. It will not necessarily be a huge Vanity account, even just with 3or4/9 Tier3 or simply with any items that are treated most valuable by you, I would regard every character or account equally since we all have spent a lot of time on them. I would prefer single character compared with an account as a whole, since it's not that convenient for us to maintain it after deal. Remember I am a warcraft player, and you are too. So I suppose that we are not going to scam each other.

Please send me messages via PM or add me on discord: Rui#2958 if you are interested in making a deal, and we will discuss further about our business. Please do not hesitate to have a chat even if we do not agree on both sides for our transaction.

May the light be with you.

Buying US Vanilla characters/account with extremely rare items/titles