[US Horde] Heroic 8/8 Uldir and Heroic G'Huun Selfplay!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xdlikeme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US Horde] Heroic 8/8 Uldir and Heroic G'Huun Selfplay!!!

About Us

Hello, we are a independent group comprised of top 20 US players that runs Heroic 8/8 Uldir and G'huun boosts! Full 8/8 clears are done every week on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at 10 PM EST (invites begin around 9:30 PM EST). Full clears take approximately 90 minutes to complete from the first boss until the end! Heroic G'huun boosts are being done almost daily from 4-7 PM EST! We do not account share, and only do selfplay carries for the safety of your account. We also let you participate in the kill if you choose to do so, except a few bosses where we ask you to tag the boss and stand on a marker in order to make the run more efficient.

What you get

Ahead of the Curve achievement and 970+ gear including a chance at raid only azerite gear

Price

Heroic 8/8 Uldir: $99 USD

Payment methods accepted: PayPal

I have been selling on playerauctions aswell and you can find my feedback here

You can also make the purchase through playerauctions by clicking on the following links, which will act as a middleman:
    Heroic 8/8 Uldir

These prices are slightly higher to account for the website's cut, but it also acts as a layer of protection for both of us!

PM me if you have any questions about our services!
    Last edited by xdlikeme; 11-09-2018 at 01:53 AM.

[US Horde] Heroic 8/8 Uldir and Heroic G'Huun Selfplay!!!