9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SOLVED] TurboHUD 18.9.4.0 Smooth As Silk

This latest version is running very solid.

I notice at times a very brief moment of de-sync on on-screen indicators, but it's very brief, barely noticeable, and certainly doesn't affect gameplay.

The mini map seems to be solid as a rock, though objects displayed there occasionally also have just a very brief moment of de-sync, but they appear and disappear at the right times.

In all, I think KJ is a genius, and this add-on is brilliant. Blizzard should just buy it.

Thanks for fixing it, John.

Stone

[SOLVED] TurboHUD 18.9.4.0 Smooth As Silk
  2. Thanks mois (1 members gave Thanks to StoneOld for this useful post)
    hurrikane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iam sorry but

2018.09.04 22:31:56.755 18.9.4.0 can't read item attributes

Thanks for all your work!

I dont know if it helps but those exceptions i only get if i click "view profile" on my own or i inspec other profiles

odaru7788's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    45/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2018.09.05 05:23:03.917 18.9.4.0 can't read item attributes

taotse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The latest version is going quite well, but I have a bit of bad / bad synchronization, and several friends have told me that you are doing pretty badly, so they are using previous versions in which they do not seem to have this problem. I do not know if something that affects this issue was changed.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by odaru7788 View Post
    2018.09.05 05:23:03.917 18.9.4.0 can't read item attributes
    I'll fix in next build
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

7. Thanks Wasted74, hurrikane (2 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    StoneOld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by taotse View Post
    several friends have told me that you are doing pretty badly
    WTF dude? You slap John in the face and expect...what? He's going to bow down and run to make you happy? If I was a mod I'd ban you instantly. Wise up.

Stone

Naithdevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that this happens when there are some plugins. If I find them, I do not have any errors. Although they do not affect the work with them. For example, the plugin for pylons with it sometimes has errors but I replaced it with a modified version and everything became good without errors. I tell you more than I do not know how, but how well with Betta worked well th.Thank you for the work done to the master.

taotse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StoneOld View Post
    WTF dude? You slap John in the face and expect...what? He's going to bow down and run to make you happy? If I was a mod I'd ban you instantly. Wise up.

Stone
    I do not know what this is about, I'm just commenting on how it works in case KJ can do something to improve it. In the last version several people have detected a delay in the minimap, in my case not very serious, others are affected much more, in addition to blinking (the overlay disappears for instants). I'm just telling my experience, but if it's poorly received I do not comment on anything else.
    First of all say that I use google translator and maybe the expression is not correct and my words can be misinterpreted, sorry for this bad English
    Before I wanted to write "but I have a bit of lag", I do not know why it was changed lag by bad
    Of course we appreciate the work of KJ in a tool that he has created as a hobby and that will take many hours of his time.
    Last edited by taotse; 09-05-2018 at 06:50 AM.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Naithdevil View Post
    I noticed that this happens when there are some plugins. If I find them, I do not have any errors. Although they do not affect the work with them. For example, the plugin for pylons with it sometimes has errors but I replaced it with a modified version and everything became good without errors. I tell you more than I do not know how, but how well with Betta worked well th.Thank you for the work done to the master.
    I do not support problems caused by plugins. Plugin owners must update their plugins each time HUD's "interface version" (currently 7.7) is changed and they should release only compatible plugins.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    I'll fix in next build
    fixed build released.

13. Thanks hurrikane (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    StoneOld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'm still getting a lot of de-sync events on the minimap and onscreen indicators. It's mostly when a larger number of new monsters come into range. Do you think it's something with my system, or are others mentioning this as well?

18.9.6.1, clean install.

hurrikane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StoneOld View Post
    Hey, I'm still getting a lot of de-sync events on the minimap and onscreen indicators. It's mostly when a larger number of new monsters come into range. Do you think it's something with my system, or are others mentioning this as well?

18.9.6.1, clean install.

Yes same for me but its not that bad, if thats the only problem i have i can live with it