2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silithus Farming Guide 50-80g/hour

Silithus is still a Gold mine!, there's nothing else will get your more legit gold than Silithus if you're level 58-60.

update: this farming strategy proves even more valuable after AQ gates are open Stack of 20 Twilight Text have been selling up to 30g in AH thats a 50% increase of profit after the gates are open.

What you're farming for Twilight Avenger (52 - 59), Twilight Geolord (54 - 60), Twilight Prophet (55 - 60)+ in 3 Twilight Camp area in Silithus.

You're will be farming for the following items

Average Value

Drop Rate
    [Encrypted Twilight Text]
    used to gain reputation with Cenarion Circle, 10x of this = 100rep points
    1g

20%
    [Twilight Cultist Cowl] Wear this with the other two set below to summon a low level boss which always drops [Abyssal Crest] and have about 25% chance to drop a random Abyssal Green Item which sells for over 5g at AH.
    30s - 1g

5%
    [Twilight Cultist Mantle]
    30s - 1g

5%
    [Twilight Cultist Robe]
    30s - 1g

5%
    [Abyssal Crest] These have a 100% drop rate from the low level boss summoned by wearing the Twilight Cultist Set. 3x of this are used to summon Medium level bosses that requires 4-5 players to kill which can drop rare blue BOE item worth 100-300g or you can use it to turn in for 50rep
    5g

100%
    [Runecloth]
    16s

60%

[Encrypted Twilight Text] and [Abyssal Crest] sell like hotcakes at the AH, as everyone wants to get their reputation up with Cenarion Circle as fast as they can but lots of rich players cant be bothered farming for the rep so they rather buy their rep points. You can get 1 reputation just by killing the Twilight Cultist until Honored, so you also gain reputation point while farming.

visit WoW Wiki for reputation info on Cenarion Circle http://www.wowwiki.com/Cenarion_Circle

Farming for an Hour straight expect to gain the following

30x [Encrypted Twilight Text] = 30g
    3x Twilight cultist set = 9g or 3 [Abyssal Crest] = 15g
    60x [Runecloth] = 9g60s
    1x Abyssal Green Item from boss kill = 5g

that's nearly 60g already! that's not including other random grey / green item that you can find. You can increase by up to 30g/hour if you can timed Twilight Prophet (55 - 60)+ spawn.

Twilight Phrophet

The Twilight Prophet is a very profitable mob to kill, she always drop 7-10 pages of [Encrypted Twilight Text] meaning she's worth up to 10g per kill. She looks intimidating at first being a level 60 elite with 4 bodyguards, but every class should be able to kill her solo. Her HP and Armor is low, but she hits up to 1300 with her chain lightning so its crucial that you interrupt her lightning spell which takes about 3 sec to cast. Its very easy to kill her and run away from the guards. Also have your anti fear trinket/skill ready as she has pyschic scream which fear you for 8seconds.

She patrol's between two camp locations (refer to picture below) starting at Twilight Post to Twilight Base Camp. She spawns every 20-30mins if you manage to get to her first everytime, this can increase your gold/hour earning by up to 30g. But her starting point spawn is always at the same location near twilight post. So pay attention to the time since you first killed her, always write it down and watch the clock so you will remember to return at the correct time and you will easily control the Twilight Prophet farming.

2 Prophet can exist in Silithus at any one time, the South Prophet that patrols the blue path have a 1hour respawn rate. while the north-west Prophet that patrols the rep path have a 20-30min respawn rate, sometime they can spawn almost at the same time but, it is possible for you to kill one prophet mount up and ride to the other side and kill the 2nd one right away thats 20 text in 5 mins. Take the white path to get to both starting location, with an epic mount it will only take you a minute to get from one point to the other.

Note: its also important to kill ALL her bodyguards to make her respawn faster, because the game seems to be treat and the prophet as if they're one entity. you will never see excess bodyguards (more than 4 at any one time).

If you find yourself competing with other players of where she is about to spawn use create this macro /script TargetByName("Twilight Prophet") and keep clicking on it, so you dont have to be on the edge trying to hit the prophet first.

Getting Abyssal Crest

To get this you have to kill the Lesser Windstone Bosses , and many players have difficulty doing this on their own. but it's easy to do it even with average equiptment with a bit of practice, follow this guide.

1. Collect and complete the Twilight Cultist set which consist of [Twilight Cultist Cowl] , [Twilight Cultist Mantle] , [Twilight Cultist Robe]. You collect this along as you farm or check the AH often to try and buy any part of the set for the low reserve price of less than 50s.

2. Once you have a complete set you wear them all, and right click on a Lesser Wind Stone, this will summon one of four Elemental bosses.
    Azure Templar (55 - 60)+ (Frost damage)
    Crimson Templar (56 - 60)+ (Fire damage)
    Earthen Templar (58 - 60)+ (Physical damage) Easiest
    Hoary Templar (59 - 60)+ (Nature damage) the hardest for melee to solo because of the lightning shield.

Some notes about these bosses: all of them are immune to pyschical DOT such as Rend and Deepwounds, this is an advantage for Warriors as you can use intimidating shout to stun them for 8 second and bandage.
    Their regular attack are all elemental except for Earthen Templar, so holding a Shield or Turning into Bear Form to increase your Armor will not help you but makes things worse for you instead as you need plenty of DPS to kill it first before it kills you.

3. Once you summoned the Twilight Cultist Set will dissapear, quickly put on your regular armor as you have about 10seconds before the boss agro's and put you in combat mode. At the same time instead of bandaging start eating a food to recover health loss from removing your armor.

4. Things can go sour if you dont get any critical hits or the Monsters resist too many of your spell, so have superior healing/mana potions ready, they're very cheap, cheaper than dieing.

5. They're not immune to fear or stuns so you can fear/stun and Bandage in the middle of the fight.

6. If you're really having trouble just ask anyone around you to help you, most people will help

Silithus Farming Guide 50-80g/hour
    juanes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice i cant wait to try it out

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I farmed Silithus for ages on my server, that how I got my mount money.

phantomjay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hum...i dont think i could do that alone? cuz im a warlock

general_salsa
    Warlocks can fear. But i resell stuff thats how i got my epic mount

Coochie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good, but is it visible for a Fury warrior with only 3500 health and full critical gear to bring Twilight Prophet or any of the elemental bosses down?

Winstead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warlocks might not do this as easy as usual, but after you've done a few of 'em you'll get the hang of it. I doubt you'll die if you know how to play a lock, they aren't particulary hard, they're just different.

I personally had a bit of trouble at first. I'm a paladin and not specced nor geared for this ( damage and elemental resists ) but the aura's are great here, Devotion Aura being useless here anyway, the Resistance Aura's help pretty well even for a player with 0 resistance .

As said, you'll need to get it down before it gets you down, so try to learn the best and effective way to give 'em DPS.

Oh and great guide btw, this defenitly is a superb way of getting cash in. On my server things sell for loads ^^

mbliss984's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a resto shamy w/ EF gear... this sounded pretty interesting so i respecced to elemental. Put it this way, i made a little bit more than 80g an hr. I imagine a mage or rogue would be able to walk away w/ 100g an hr easily here.