0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Program] WoW AV AFK Bot

This file was scanned on 2006.05.22 at 12:06:51 CET and deemed CLEAN.
    http://www.virustotal.com/

http://rapidshare.de/files/14803199/Clicker2.exe.html

Setup:

First box = 35 (this means your mouse button will click ONCE every THIRTYFIVE seconds, you can set this to any number and it will click ONCE every that many seconds)

Second box = 9999999999999 (this means it will use 99999999999 clicks until it stops clicking, the bigger the number, the longer it goes)

Put your mouse button over something like opening a bag, or a self buff and it will keep u from going AFK.

*YOU CAN BE REPORTED BY HUMAN BEINGS, YOUR FIRST OFFENSE WILL BE A WARNING*

I like to go afk by the little furbolg cave by the horde base in the south, that way it makes you look like you are farming for money.

This can also be used for AB/WSG if you have an addon that AUTOJOINS for you. (i use BGBuddy) If you find a farmer or a good friend that will use the JOIN as group option, you can AUTOJOIN over and over again

*BEWARE FARMING REP IN AB/WSG IS A LOT MORE DETECTABLE BY HUMAN BEINGS, I WAS ONLY REPORTED FOR MY FIRST TIME WHEN I AFKED AB*

Enjoy your afking peoples
    Last edited by Cypher; 05-22-2006 at 06:12 AM.

[Program] WoW AV AFK Bot