Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Flag WoW - Very New Server - Seeking GMs/Admins

Hey MMOwned!

I have recently opened a server and i am in need of GMs / Admins / Devs.

It is a funserver, with working Mall, Portals, Event Areas, and most instances spawned! (I'm working on ZA).

Unfortunately, it is on Hamachi at the moment, because i was dumb and forgot the password to my router. I plan on buying a new one in the coming week and getting it off Hamachi!

If you do not have hamachi, you can download it here: htttps://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp

After you have downloaded and installed it, you will see 3 buttons at the bottom. Click the one on the far left to turn it on, and then click the one in the middle and type this to join the network!

Name: Black Flag Wow
    Pass: shaunofthedead123

Please remember that the Name and Pass is CaSe SeNsItiVe

If that server is full, i have made networks all the way up to Black Flag Wow6, so just join the next consecutive number!

After you are connected to the network, go to http://5.19.133.159/ and create an account! You MUST be logged into the hamachi network to be able to access the account creation page.

After you have made your account, you need to edit your realm list to be set realmlist 5.19.133.159 .

After that, just log into WoW normally and play!

I AM looking for GMs / Admins / Devs for the server, so if you are interested in that please PM me here or talk to Holmes or Scorch in game.

Also, the first 10 people on the server will get full t6 and the Swift Nether Drake from season 1 arena!

If you have any questions / concerns / comments, please PM me here.

Black Flag WoW - Very New Server - Seeking GMs/Admins