Selling Fortite Account | Season 3-5 Battle Pass Skins | Season 5 Tier 100 | 50 skins menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zurq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Fortite Account | Season 3-5 Battle Pass Skins | Season 5 Tier 100 | 50 skins

So a little about the account it has over 35+ Skins on it, Has Max Omega, Drift, and Ragnarok is not maxed but it is stage 4 so it is almost, and Don't worry i have a imgur of the skins I will post at the end of the Description. My Account has about 17 or more Axes and they contains the Party Animal Axe, Plunja, Spectral Axe. Rainbow Smash, those are just the cool ones, I have others from the battle pass and some not so good ones that I have bought throughout my time playing Fortnite. Now for the Gliders I have the Cloud Strike Glider, The Flying Saucer, Planetary Probe , The Servo, Viceroy Mark l, The Feather Flyer, Googly, Prismatic, and the Founders Glider and Umbrella. All the Gliders Listed I have purchased through the store, the rest are from the battle pass. I have a bunch of Emotes I won't list them I have way too many in my eyes lmao, And I Have Good Stats for Battle Royal and I haven't played Save The World at all so if you want to play it you can.

Skins

Skins, Emotes, Axes, and Gliders For Proof/ - Album on Imgur

Add me on Discord if you are interested Zurq#0356

Price : 180 or lowest price is 170
    Last edited by Zurq; 08-25-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Selling Fortite Account | Season 3-5 Battle Pass Skins | Season 5 Tier 100 | 50 skins