Wts Multi characters world of warcraft BFA account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

worldfu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts Multi characters world of warcraft BFA account

Looking to sell my world of warcraft account wich have lvl 120 frost mage 303 ilvl and lvl 110 Demon hunter 'both have mage tower mog' , lvl 110 Warrior +lvl 55 warlock
    on Twisting Nether Realm , plus Lvl 100 Hunter ''Stormscale''

I will be selling the entire account which currently has game-time for the next 9 days sub and 5 euro in balance. ''Also allied races unlocked '',

- lvl 120 Frost mage 303 ilvl , Level 12 Heart of Azeroth ,10k gold, Armory link : 120 lvl | 303 ilvl Troll Mage - Safe Armory

-Lvl 110 Warrior

-Lvl 110 Dh was main in legion

-Lvl 100 Hunter in stormscale Realm

-lvl 55 Warlock with all heirloom gear

Looking for 120euro for 138 usd ''We can discuss the price'',and i am the original owner i will send all the information plus ID
    I will be accepting the payment through Friends and Family via PayPal or skrill or netler if you are intersted wsp here or on my skype : brigadier.mehdi
    Last edited by worldfu; 08-21-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Wts Multi characters world of warcraft BFA account