Clawer Designs | Make your dreams come true menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Prismal's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Clawerz View Post
    Last logo done:



    It's not nice to steal logos. Especially if it's to make poor edits of already bad logos, and it's not the first time you do it.

    Mascot Logo Captain and Daniel Tsankov (Greendo), here it is for the credits.
    Last edited by Prismal; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:17 AM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #17
    Clawerz's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Prismal View Post
    It's not nice to steal logos. Especially if it's to make poor edits of already bad logos, and it's not the first time you do it.

    Mascot Logo Captain and Daniel Tsankov (Greendo), here it is for the credits.
    Hello Mr.Prismal,

    Im sorry to ear that you're broke, and that the only way you can get customers is by harassing other people works.
    If you think I'm stealing something, please tell me what, and Ill immediatly send you a print of the PSD file.
    In fact, I never had 1 client, in more than 500 clients over 8 years, that came back to me and said there was something wrong with the design, that I didn't fixed it.
    I know you're new here, but no worries mate, theres space for everyone, you dont need to talk sh*t about other people works
    Have a rest of a good day,

    Best regards, Clawer.
    Last edited by Clawerz; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:30 PM.

  3. #18
    Prismal's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Clawerz View Post
    Hello Mr.Prismal,

    Im sorry to ear that you're broke, and that the only way you can get customers is by harassing other people works.
    If you think I'm stealing something, please tell me what, and Ill immediatly send you a print of the PSD file.
    In fact, I never had 1 client, in more than 500 clients over 8 years, that came back to me and said there was something wrong with the design, that I didn't fixed it.
    I know you're new here, but no worries mate, theres space for everyone, you dont need to talk sh*t about other people works
    Have a rest of a good day,

    Best regards, Clawer.
    This is not very smart of you. If I am harassing your work, what are you doing to the original creators of the logos you claim to be yours ? A PSD is no proof, first off, are you really making logos on Photoshop ? Oh god..
    Second, of course there is a PSD, you edited it. I am not shit talking, it is very different than telling the truth.

    Can you explain this, then ? Fortnite Ragnarok Mascot Logo by Daniel Tsankov | Dribbble | Dribbble
    Or this ? Dark Wizard Mascot Logo by Mascot Logo Captain | Dribbble | Dribbble

    The wizard was created even before you joined OwnedCore, come on...

    Or maybe this stock footage ? https://image.shutterstock.com/z/sto...-291088541.jpg
    Why not this ? Viking Clipart Hockey - Yorkshire County Cricket Club - Free Transparent PNG Clipart Images Download
    This ? Helmet-motor-skull-vector by stizzyhd on DeviantArt

    You want to play the smartass, so what about this ? https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AqJ7yk_9R...%2Bterbaru.png

    This one then ? https://www.storyblocks.com/stock-im...u3vqozj6gmnt8j
    Let's keep going with this : https://www.dragonsplay.net/
    And this : http://www.coverscorp.com/Client9/po...mberfinish.jpg

    Your illusion logo is a mix of a mascot and a magician hat, but it looks like this one : https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/19322...e_electric.png And no other magician / wizard mascot has such light shape. Did you know this magician was made by me a looong time ago ?


    I think I just owned you.
    Last edited by Prismal; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:17 PM.

  4. #19
    Clawerz's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Prismal View Post
    This is not very smart of you. If I am harassing your work, what are you doing to the original creators of the logos you claim to be yours ? A PSD is no proof, first off, are you really making logos on Photoshop ? Oh god..
    Second, of course there is a PSD, you edited it. I am not shit talking, it is very different than telling the truth.

    Can you explain this, then ? Fortnite Ragnarok Mascot Logo by Daniel Tsankov | Dribbble | Dribbble
    Or this ? Dark Wizard Mascot Logo by Mascot Logo Captain | Dribbble | Dribbble

    The wizard was created even before you joined OwnedCore, come on...

    Or maybe this stock footage ? https://image.shutterstock.com/z/sto...-291088541.jpg
    Why not this ? Viking Clipart Hockey - Yorkshire County Cricket Club - Free Transparent PNG Clipart Images Download
    This ? Helmet-motor-skull-vector by stizzyhd on DeviantArt

    You want to play the smartass, so what about this ? https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AqJ7yk_9R...%2Bterbaru.png

    This one then ? https://www.storyblocks.com/stock-im...u3vqozj6gmnt8j
    Let's keep going with this : https://www.dragonsplay.net/
    And this : http://www.coverscorp.com/Client9/po...mberfinish.jpg

    Your illusion logo is a mix of a mascot and a magician hat, but it looks like this one : https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/19322...e_electric.png And no other magician / wizard mascot has such light shape. Did you know this magician was made by me a looong time ago ?
    All you're doing, aren't stocked photos to be buyed and used ? Im a bit confused now, throw the first rock the designer who never used a stock photo.
    About the rest, all you're doing is showing me mascots, that I've been inspired of, as you can see, theres no image, that I've downloaded and selled to the user as if I did it.
    About the magician, for a designer you're kinda blind, cause I see no place where that magician has been used.
    Btw, if you're that perfect, you shouldn't need to talk sh*t about the others to get your own customers. I'd like to challenge you to do mascot logos for 15€ and show me the result too please, that we will see what you got to offer for that price

    Oh btw, I can be new in OwnedCore, but I design on other forums for way longer than the first time you first touched a pencil
    Last edited by Clawerz; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:26 PM.

  5. #20
    Prismal's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    You are aware that only the Terminator is a commercial stock, and the only other stock is the Viking which is, I quote, for "License:Personal Use". You didn't get inspired by them, you stole them. You don't need to tweak words, people passing by will just see that it's unfortunately for you not ressemblance.

    It's not a matter of being used, a logo has copyrights like any original audiovisual creation at the very moment of it's creation thanks to the article L-111 for the intellectual property code and the Chapter 1 of the
    Copyright Law of the United States you can find here : Chapter 1 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office


    Wait, someone in my earbuds tell me you use a template for your own one, and, they also tell me he is currently being used !
    https://elements-cover-images-0.imgi...ress%2Cformat&
    Opnamn Team Sport and Esports Logo by ovozdigital on Envato Elements

    A "pro" supposed 8 years experienced designer using a template as his own logo, I'm dying right now !



    I think I just really owned you.
    Last edited by Prismal; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:33 PM.

  6. #21
    xKick's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Clawerz View Post
    All you're doing, aren't stocked photos to be buyed and used ? Im a bit confused now, throw the first rock the designer who never used a stock photo.
    About the rest, all you're doing is showing me mascots, that I've been inspired of, as you can see, theres no image, that I've downloaded and selled to the user as if I did it.
    About the magician, for a designer you're kinda blind, cause I see no place where that magician has been used.
    Btw, if you're that perfect, you shouldn't need to talk sh*t about the others to get your own customers. I'd like to challenge you to do mascot logos for 15 and show me the result too please, that we will see what you got to offer for that price

    Oh btw, I can be new in OwnedCore, but I design on other forums for way longer than the first time you first touched a pencil
    could i just mention. are you fucking stupid? 15 euros as a start is a janky ass price for a logo. and you haven't took inspiration, you've straight up stolen the designs. i dont know why you're getting so cheeky when you're a shit 'designer'. make your own designs instead of using ms paint to throw shit together.

  7. #22
    Clawerz's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Prismal View Post
    You are aware that only the Terminator is a commercial stock, and the only other stock is the Viking which is, I quote, for "License:Personal Use". You didn't get inspired by them, you stole them. You don't need to tweak words, people passing by will just see that it's unfortunately for you not ressemblance.

    It's not a matter of being used, a logo has copyrights like any original audiovisual creation at the very moment of it's creation thanks to the article L-111 for the intellectual property code and the Chapter 1 of the
    Copyright Law of the United States you can find here : Chapter 1 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office


    Wait, someone in my earbuds tell me you also stole a logo for your own one, and, they also tell me he is currently being used !
    https://elements-cover-images-0.imgi...ress%2Cformat&



    I think I just really owned you.
    Im not even going to aswner an just created account, honestly doesnt worth it lol
    You're a boring dude man <.<
    Honestly, I dont even think its worth to give you more attention, I've explained you what I've made, all of my customers know what I've made, I never worked for you, so honestly idgaf about what you have to say.
    Get one of my customers, to tell they regret dealing with me, and trust me, Ill instantly ask for my thread to be closed and close my account on ownedcore.
    I've scammed nothing, I've ever tried to scam someone.
    Exactly like you said, a logo has copyrights, but for it to have copyrights, it has to be registered by someone, only once it is, it is a crime to use it for something.

  8. #23
    Prismal's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Your english is so bad you almost said you scammed people (I also didn't understand anything about the long sentences you tried to do). I didn't come to one of your customers to tell him that, I saw his designer appeal, contacted him, saw he posted a review here, he replied they have someone, and then I told him about you because you simply are a kid that thought he was going to make an easy fortune selling stolen logos to naive people.

    You should really stop trying to tell how copyright works when you have no idea about the law. You don't need a patent for something to be copyrighted, these are not the same thing at all, a copyright is automatic in most developped country and protects anyone's creation in those categories :

    -literary works;
    -musical works, including any accompanying words;
    -dramatic works, including any accompanying music;
    -pantomimes and choreographic works;
    -pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works; (<= This is our one)
    -motion pictures and other audiovisual works;
    -sound recordings; and
    -architectural works.

    This is a direct quote of the law.

    Patents protect inventions and discoveries.

    Subject Matter and Scope of Copyright : Chapter 1 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office
    Copyright Ownership and Transfer : Chapter 2 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office
    Protection of Original Designs : Chapter 13 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office
    The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 : Appendix B - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office



    You are really really owned.
    Last edited by Prismal; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:53 PM.

  9. #24
    Clawerz's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    19
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Prismal View Post
    Your english is so bad you almost said you scammed people (I also didn't understand anything about the long sentences you tried to do). I didn't come to one of your customers to tell him that, I saw his designer appeal, contacted him, saw he posted a review here, he replied they have someone, and then I told him about you because you simply are a kid that thought he was going to make an easy fortune selling stolen logos to naive people.

    You should really stop trying to tell how copyright works when you have no idea about the law. You don't need a patent for something to be copyrighted, these are not the same thing at all, a copyright is automatic in most developped country and protects anyone's creation in those categories :

    -literary works;
    -musical works, including any accompanying words;
    -dramatic works, including any accompanying music;
    -pantomimes and choreographic works;
    -pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works; (<= This is our one)
    -motion pictures and other audiovisual works;
    -sound recordings; and
    -architectural works.

    Patents protect inventions and discoveries.

    Subject Matter and Scope of Copyright : Chapter 1 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office
    Copyright Ownership and Transfer : Chapter 2 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office
    Protection of Original Designs : Chapter 13 - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office
    The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 : Appendix B - Circular 92 | U.S. Copyright Office



    You are really really owned.
    Well, the kid is leaving you in panic mode.
    I've nowhere said I'd handcrafted those logos, I mean for real, if you expect an handcrafted logo for 15€ you don't deserve to live on earth.
    Where have I mentioned a patent really ? I only said, that you need to register an artwork as made by you for it to be really yours, it doesn't work like that, if it was I'd open paint draw a letter, and nobody in the world would have the permissions to use that letter.
    And yup, you're right, my english is far from good, but people understand me, and thats good enough for me

  10. #25
    LunarArts's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    The way you are handling this is just insane, can't you just own up to your mistakes? Your comment "aren't stocked photos to be buyed and used ?" is so delusional, Yes they are supposed to be used for business purpose ONLY if it was specifically mentioned. You can't use them if it is written "For personal use only" such as the viking. But slapping on text and saying "Oh look i made this!" is not going to fool anyone except your delusional customers that are unaware of this. You getting defensive and throwing around insults isn't helping your case. If anything it's proving you are an immature, unprofessional and a egotistical fool. Quit your "designing" while you're ahead. You're no designer just a fake looking to scam people..

  11. #26
    Prismal's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    "for it to have copyrights, it has to be registered by someone" This is the description of a patent, which copyrights are not. Copyrights are automatic.

    And you know what ? You can totally do that, well not with a letter of course.


    You didn't say you handcrafted them, you said you didn't steal any logo, which ends the same.
    It is obvious you simply don't have enough skill to work by yourself, your edits are poor and really badly made, you choose low quality logos to steal them, you don't even see the quality difference between the logo you steal.
    You are so flawed, it's quite funny to see you struggle in that mess of wrong belief you have, everything you say when it comes to law is wrong, didn't know someone could be so ignorant.

  12. #27
    DvASystems's Avatar Administrator Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\

    CoreCoins User Premium Seller Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    365
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,047
    Thanks G/R
    534/256
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    The artist has admitted to stealing artwork from a warez site and google images.
    You are not allowed to steal someone else's work without permission.

    You should stick to selling original designs instead and are free to open another thread dedicated solely to thread designs. No more logos.
    In charge of OverWatch Hacks and Cheats forum. PM me if you have any question or troubles."Chens.Cafe - Overwatch Aimbot"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Help to make dreams come true!
    By Aurakene in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:08 PM
  2. [Bot] RS bot - Make all your botting wishes come true!
    By jordy5000 in forum MMO Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. 彡 EssenceGaming | Let your fantasy come true 彡
    By drano in forum WoW Emulator Server Listings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:29 PM
  4. [My Movie] When Dreams come True
    By T3h_UnK0Wn in forum World of Warcraft Model Editing
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:52 PM
  5. [Release] When Dreams come True .MPQ!
    By T3h_UnK0Wn in forum World of Warcraft Model Editing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:25 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search