World of Warcraft Grinder BOT menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dupheadss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/61
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Grinder BOT

Hey guys, I have been working on BOT recently and my group of friends wanted to make it public!

The BOT is still in it's early stages but if you'd like to get the current version PM me! ($13 once off payment, You'll get any future updates as well)

Looking forward to any feed back!

Thanks
    Dupheadss

World of Warcraft Grinder BOT
    Damply's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i've given the bot a chance. This is still a pretty early build, there are a few bugs but Dupheadss is very quick to roll out a fix. This bot has a lot of potential, especially on private servers where grinding is more efficient.

Here is a video of it in use. Id keep an eye on this bot and its progress as it could be amazing in the future. If you are looking for something simple that will grind away on retail(or private servers) then i highly suggest this.