PUSHOPSELL24 | Fresh PUBG Account | ONLY 12$ | created with YOUR MAIL menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PUSHOPSELL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PUSHOPSELL24 | Fresh PUBG Account | ONLY 12$ | created with YOUR MAIL

Hello ownedcore Members,
    my name is PUSHOPSELL and I sell you the cheapest PUBG Account you ever seen.

PRICE FOR 1 ACCOUNT: 12$
    PRICE FOR 2-4 ACCOUNTS: 10$ / pc
    IF YOU TAKE 5 OR MORE: 9$ / pc

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal, Bitcoin
    None of your payment method here? Dont worry. Just write me and I'll look if we can handle this.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT ME:

DISCORD: PUSELLSHOP#9648
    TELEGRAM: @pushopsell (mostly online here)

FAQ:

How you can be cheaper then others?
    I've got a new method to get the cheapest Account only for you. It's not carding or buying from russian store or something like this.

Can I play without VPN?
    Yes! Tell me which region you are, before you buy it and I'll give you the version for your Region.

Do I have any Securitys for the Account?
    Of course, I create that account only with YOUR Email and your wished username. You will get all bills and codes/gifts they was used, so you can recovery it everytime without problems.

Can I trade with it?
    Yes you can do it. You can add friends too. There are NO restriction to this account (it's like you're buying the Game in the Store).

My Account doesn't work anymore. What should I do?
    Just write me on discord or telegram, we try to recover your account. If thats not possible, you will get 100% a new account.

PUSHOPSELL24 | Fresh PUBG Account | ONLY 12$ | created with YOUR MAIL