0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[R6S] BE Bypass | ESP | Aimbot | No Recoil/Spread

I've started from scratch and built an all-new external bypass and cheat for Rainbow Six Siege. This one does not draw at all, only consumes 0.5% of my CPU while running, and is installed only once per session. The cheat is suspended until R6S is started, in which it will resume until R6S is closed, in which it will suspend itself again. Before resuming, it will also take in any commands and update offsets through a designated communication file.

Pretty cool, but what are the actual features of the cheat?:
    • Spotted ESP (only works online)
    • Viewangle Aimbot (incredibly smooth with a randomness factor to miss shots)
    • No Recoil/No Spread

NOTE: This ONLY works for Windows 10 (including version 1803)! There is no menu, nothing is drawn on the screen, no console is allocated, only a simple log file is written.

Here's a small video of the cheat in action:

The price for the source code (including compiled binaries) is $175. As far as payment goes, I only accept Paypal F&F or Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the same price as Paypal; however, you don't have to pay the fees that Paypal has, so that's your savings.

If you want more information, want to see how communication works, more on the bypass, and what not, add me below, I will be happy to answer your questions.
    Add me on Discord: Pingu#1241

[R6S] BE Bypass | ESP | Aimbot | No Recoil/Spread