US - Wooly White Rhino (TCG mount) GOLD ONLY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rdruid69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US - Wooly White Rhino (TCG mount) GOLD ONLY

I'm selling a Wooly White Rhino ($200+ value) on the US for gold (ANY SERVER). Price is 2.2 million gold. Price is way cheaper than US average servers so it's probably way cheaper than your server price.

Since I have the mount on Zul'jin server you will need to create a Horde Death Knight on my server so I can trade you the mount and you can learn it.

I'll take your gold first (no exceptions) but you will have my main account added on your real ID to see I'm a legit 10 years old player with a very valuable account that won't risk it for some gold. If after that you don't feel like making the deal there is no problem

If you are interested just send me a PM or reply to this thread. I repeat this is GOLD ONLY so no real money offers will be accepted.

US - Wooly White Rhino (TCG mount) GOLD ONLY