0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue of Diablo v2 - namebot (Open Source) RoDv2

So it has been years since I've worked on this project and after numerous requests to update it throughout the years, I have decided to make the project open source for the community.

What is it?
    A clientless, fast, unlimited MCP namebot for Diablo 2. Get the names you want!

This bot connects to diablo 2 battle.net servers and then the diablo 2 realm servers and attempts to create d2 character names over and over until they are created. The goal for users is to grab high end original one word account names, for example "Elite", "Myst", "Boss", "War", etc. Please STAR this project if you like it!

GitHub - BinaryNinjas/Rogue-of-Diablo-v2: A clientless, fast, unlimited MCP battle.net namebot for Diablo 2. Get the names you want!

cheers

~Myst

Rogue of Diablo v2 - namebot (Open Source) RoDv2
    morph1998's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rouge

Originally Posted by MystDoom View Post
    So it has been years since I've worked on this project and after numerous requests to update it throughout the years, I have decided to make the project open source for the community.

What is it?

GitHub - BinaryNinjas/Rogue-of-Diablo-v2: A clientless, fast, unlimited MCP battle.net namebot for Diablo 2. Get the names you want!

cheers

~Myst
    Hello, I would like to ask you how about detectable in Ladder boting? Any danger of Ban for cd key or i can use it without problems? Cheers

MystDoom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by morph1998 View Post
    Hello, I would like to ask you how about detectable in Ladder boting? Any danger of Ban for cd key or i can use it without problems? Cheers
    This is not a bot for ladder. This is a name bot. Also it no longer works for Blizzard's current Diablo 2 protocol. Source is available public.
    Last I checked it was just a hashing issue, a change in the code to match the new hash files d2 uses would in theory make it connect again.

EauClaire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MystDoom View Post
    This is not a bot for ladder. This is a name bot. Also it no longer works for Blizzard's current Diablo 2 protocol. Source is available public.
    Last I checked it was just a hashing issue, a change in the code to match the new hash files d2 uses would in theory make it connect again.
    I still have my old version, when I try and run it says checkversion failed.

What’s the fix to this?