Hearthstone + wow account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TimPat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone + wow account

Hello. I want to sell my Hearthstone/WoW account. I feel its time to move on from games and focus on my college.

A few details about my Hearthstone account:

- Server: EU
    - Total wins in Play Mode: 10252
    - Total wins in Arena: 378
    - Total level: 515 (all Heroes are level 60 except Hunter which is 35)
    - Best Rank in Play Mode: Legend
    - Best Arena key: 12 wins
    - Legendary cards: 33
    - Epic cards: 34
    - Card backs: 38 (including Legend card back and Pandaria's card back from Season 1)
    - Alternative portraits: Lunara, Liadrin, Arthas, Maiev, Morgl, Nemsy and Magni
    - Golden Heroes: 7 (Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Priest, Mage and Druid)
    - Owned Dungeons: Blackrock Mountain, League of Explorers and Karazhan
    - Arcane Dust: 610
    - Gold: 1000

You will also receive my WoW account which includes:

- all expansions up to Legion
    - 2 x 110 level toons
    - 5 x 100 level toons
    - 10.400 Achievement points
    - rare mounts like Ashes of Alar, Mimiron's Head, Invincible, Experiment 12-B and a lot more. I also have Feldrake (super rare and not obtainable anymore) from the WoW TCG.

Until the account is sold, i will casually keep doing the daily quests/Tavern Brawls to increase the gold. Also, BattleTag change is available but you could also keep the BattleTag if you wish for the leaderboards (finished twice top 50 Legend in Wild).

The price is 180$. Currently, the payment can be done only through Western Union. If you have good feedback, i can go first. If you want to ask me any questions, please send me a personal message or add me on Skype/Facebook.

Skype/Facebook name: Timos Patelis

Thank you!
    Last edited by TimPat; 06-13-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Hearthstone + wow account